The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
So they're not, will teach you lot for slacking :lol: ;)!
Sponsored

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
after a lengthy conversation with Ford Customer Services... a 'case manager' will call me back, at sometime in the near future. All they did was take every detail of mine, apart from what colour underwear I have on. :crazy: The lass wasn't interested at all in what the issue was, just collecting my info :shrug:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I wouldnt be totally surprised if the Ford Eibach springs disappear for a while and come back at a higher price... they must have been totally destroying the Eibach market for the normal Pro and Sport-Line.

I paid €144 for mine from Ford about a month ago, which is about 1/2 the price of the 'normal' Eibach Pro springs.

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Interesting, I ordered and paid for a set of the Ford/Eibach springs last Tuesday along with paying for fitting prior to collecting this Saturday.

I guess they will either be on the car, or there will be a conversation and I'll be getting a refund!

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My oil separator arrived today just after I left for work (sods law).

After work I drove to the supermarket and got dinner. Went home, saw the card saying it was delivered to my local post office... which is next to the supermarket I just came back from. So I drove back and they said "sorry, we're open until 7 but parcel collection stops at 5:30".

So much sods law that I may start selling it by the pound.

Last edited:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
My oil separator arrived today just after I left for work (sods law).

After work I drove to the supermarket and got dinner. Went home, saw the card saying it was delivered to my local post office... which is next to the supermarket I just came back from. So I drove back and they said "sorry, we're open until 7 but parcel collection stops at 5:30".

So much sods law that I may start selling it by the pound.
Tough shit. Sods law is denominated in Euro. It would be wouldn't it?! ;)

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Ah bollox, that would be you lot shouting about how cheap they were and Ford thinking "We best bump up the price"!!

Phoned my dealers and they have discontinued that part number :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I should have bought them all and sold them for a ÂŁ15 profit so I was still under cutting ford lol :lol:

Sponsored

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I've just had a call from the Dealers

They've spoken to :ford: the springs are currently on back order owing to a technical issue (didn't clarify what that was) with an ETA of a "few" weeks.

What's really annoying is that I saw this post after spending a good while on the phone with Direct Line sorting out the insurance (55 mins by my office phone timer) getting them to approve the upcoming "mods" - so will now have to phone them back and tell them that the springs won't be fitted.

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I wouldn't bother if you're doing them in a few weeks anyway.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I've just had a call from the Dealers

They've spoken to :ford: the springs are currently on back order owing to a technical issue (didn't clarify what that was) with an ETA of a "few" weeks.

What's really annoying is that I saw this post after spending a good while on the phone with Direct Line sorting out the insurance (55 mins by my office phone timer) getting them to approve the upcoming "mods" - so will now have to phone them back and tell them that the springs won't be fitted.
Good to hear they may only be on back order so let's hope that's the case and they are still sold for the same price.

As for telling the insurance company, just leave them on the list if you plan to do the mods within the next couple of months anyway.

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't bother if you're doing them in a few weeks anyway.
If the dealers had said 2 weeks, I'd agree, however for completeness and the fact that I've a feeling a few weeks might be a bit more than that, better to be safe than sorry.

The springs are back into the "not done" section with DL, so it's just a phone call to when they do get done.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
If the dealers had said 2 weeks, I'd agree, however for completeness and the fact that I've a feeling a few weeks might be a bit more than that, better to be safe than sorry.

The springs are back into the "not done" section with DL, so it's just a phone call to when they do get done.
As long as they don't charge you an admin charge everytime
Sponsored