Sponsored

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
What I dont want is ford to increase the price just because they have to compete with the Camaro. That'll be a bummer. Lets keep these cars affordable.
Sponsored

AxelFoley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUstang
thread is riddled with butthurt Mustang fanboys that are bitter the 6th gen Camaro murders the S550 Mustang all over the board. SMH

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Sorry but the car is fugly. Damn thing looks like a hippo on wheels...

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I wish this dude wouldn't try so hard to use the "professional reviewer" voice inflection. I usually don't watch his videos because of it. Just sounds suuuuper fake and cheesy.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
The camaro is better in alot of ways but not to the point that i would spend the extra $$'s. Even if it was equally priced i would have considered 1 but, i also would have considered Challenger but the mustang best fits what i like!

Last edited:

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
thread is riddled with butthurt Mustang fanboys that are bitter the 6th gen Camaro murders the S550 Mustang all over the board. SMH
The mustang is a tune and CAI away in regards to straight line performance. I would hardly call that "murder".

With that said, I would consider the 6th gen camaro 1/2 gen ahead in terms of performance...AS IT SHOULD BE. It's a newer platform. It's looks, ergo, visibility issues, trunk space, rear seat space etc. are real issues that many just can't get over. The mustang continues to be just a better daily driver. What you will continue to see is that the performance levels of the current mustang are spot on with today's buyers. They simply don't need the car to be any faster.

The mustang is a phenomenal vehicle for it's market segment. They nailed the price per performance.

Subjective items aside, the mustang and camaro are nearly identical in all aspects except performance. The funny thing is, this is where the camaro has nearly always been...slightly ahead in performance. It wasn't until the terminator mustangs where Ford really started pushing the envelope.

Ford needs to be careful with their next gen updates. Whatever they do, they need to keep the pricepoint in line with the current vehicles.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That interior is awful
Yeah,.....I'm not crazy about the interior as well. I think the S550's interior blows the Camaro's interior away. As far as aesthetics goes.
I do love those wheels on the 1LE though. They should have come on the new ZL1 as well, or at least been an option. Not too crazy about the new ZL1 wheels and that rear spoiler on the ZL1 is ugly and stupid looking, I don't care how "functional" it is. :D

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I wonder what would happen if a FBO, (full bolt on), Mustang and a FBO Camaro line up? I'm talking completely stock, same year, same mileage, except for FBO cars, including superchargers, as the supercharger is a bolt on piece.
My money's on the Mustang. :thumbsup:
Not only do I think it will outperform, but I would bet it puts out more power/torque on the dyno as well. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Another magazine racer.:doh: I still haven't found a 6th gen Camaro owner that can beat me in a drag race. You'd think if those Camaros were soooooo much better. They be killing me! :shrug:

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Why? Because the car is ugly? Performance isn't everything. I will give up a little performance to drive a car that doesn't look like an ugly ricer. That being said I didn't.....

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
The Camaro out of the box is nice but not for the money. Take the difference in price between the two & the money you saved add to the Mustang & it would murder the Camaro & still have money left over. Just saying this is coming from a 14 C7 owner. I would take a extra 8 grand & buy the vette over the Camaro any day. One side note if you want to make real power with the LT1 you better be ready to go deep in your pocket, 750whp on the LT1 you need a cam for the fuel lope, Lt4 injectors & pump included the labor & the power adder I was quoted 15k+ for my vette not to mention they really want you to add a set of drop in pistons because the LT1 pistons are known for failure at 650+. To make 750 with my Mustang it is less 8k.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
You can't even buy this thing yet. How the hell did he get his hand on a 1le?
Sponsored