OP
OP
Fomoco15

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
Be here tomorrow and I will get right on it!

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT blood red PP
Mine is coming in by Wednesday hopefully. Will definitely post a video review too

-Mustafa Ali

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
There's only one other video I found. Go to 3:30 in the video and you'll hear the exhaust revs.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That is my gray mustang in the MRT video, I was the donor car. If you would like a new video I can upload one once the snow is gone outside. Its hard to have fun when theres a few inches of snow around here. Sounds great, much better than any other exhaust on the market other than Stainless Works. The plus side to MRT's exhaust is that you actually maintain the power gain unlike stainless work's chambered exhaust that has just as much restriction as the factory system in terms of power gains.

Sponsored

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
That is my gray mustang in the MRT video, I was the donor car. If you would like a new video I can upload one once the snow is gone outside. Its hard to have fun when theres a few inches of snow around here. Sounds great, much better than any other exhaust on the market other than Stainless Works. The plus side to MRT's exhaust is that you actually maintain the power gain unlike stainless work's chambered exhaust that has just as much restriction as the factory system in terms of power gains.
Not true, that was debunked a while ago..

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome man and it sounds great. If you can post up a video with revs and/or drivebys whenever you get the chance that would be great. I was having a huge debate between bassani and MRT but ended up with bassani. But part of me wishes I ordered the MRT lol

OP
OP
Fomoco15

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
Got mine on last night. drove it to work.IT IS BAD ASS! A little louder than I thought but thats ok. Clips to come. True 3 inch H pipe and love the sound!

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Got mine on last night. drove it to work.IT IS BAD ASS! A little louder than I thought but thats ok. Clips to come. True 3 inch H pipe and love the sound!
how would you compare the sound in terms of loudness compared to the other exhuasts?

can't wait for the clips!!

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
your post is worthless without a video.... I am ashamed of you lol. :D thanks for the quick review I look forward to a drive by video ;)

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
your post is worthless without a video.... I am ashamed of you lol. :D thanks for the quick review I look forward to a drive by video ;)
What Divine said :cheers:.

Can't wait to hear this setup.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I was not able to get a video today, the roads are almost clear though. Tomorrow I will have more free time (I had a lot of stuff to do for college and work today). Hopefully I can get some decent fly-by's, cold start, warm idle, accelerations, etc... Sorry for the wait, I am doing the best I can for a busy 20 year old (Just turned 20 3 days ago! :D)

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Well happy birthday, you're not a teenager anymore lol haha :thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I was not able to get a video today, the roads are almost clear though. Tomorrow I will have more free time (I had a lot of stuff to do for college and work today). Hopefully I can get some decent fly-by's, cold start, warm idle, accelerations, etc... Sorry for the wait, I am doing the best I can for a busy 20 year old (Just turned 20 3 days ago! :D)
Don't apologize :cheers:. Just like to poke a little fun. Can't wait to hear the catback.

Happy 20th!! I was driving a brand new 1991 LX 5.0 hatchback when I turned 20. That car cost about 16k new. Now I am 44 diving a new '15 GT PP loaded that stickered for 46k. Big difference over 24 years. Very curious to see what happens to the Mustang in 24 years.

Sorry to go off on a tanget but when you mentioned your 20th birthday, I had a flashback:D

Novi331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP/AP
This is the exhaust that caught my attention from the first time I heard it. Can't wait to hear a few more clips. I'm days away from pulling the trigger.:headbang:

Figured I ordered the car from the desert, might as well start modding it from out here as well.
Sponsored