Sponsored

MRT Cat Back

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Im down in northern VA for the weekend and on my sister's ipad, so apologies in advance for any typos. In response to those defending MRT, with all due respect I completely disagree. Whether or not vendors are willing to discount the selling price of the exhaust is irrelevant. If MRT felt their system was on par with other brands selling for around $1400 (or even superior), they should have done their homework and planned better before releasing their pricing. Raising their prices so soon after the initial product release is very questionable IMO and in very poor taste. without any form of explanation being provided by MRT, I will assume it was done to maximize the margin of profit. And to be clear, they're obviously free to do this and im sure many will buy regardless, but they will definitely not be getting my business. Also, the posts above about the damaged EB exhaust dont do much to impress me with how they conduct business either. All signs of piss-poor management, if you ask me.

Anyways, after driving my car down here for two days and finally getting to test out my ARH H-pipe properly, I can happily say that I don't regret not going with MRT even when their prices were still lower. My car sounds phenomenal.
Exactly, it does not save face that the local shops will sell them at a discount. Yeh HIGHER than the old MSRP still; I believe $1099 was the original price.

This is just putting a bad taste in people's mouths and bad business. Start high and lower it, ok. But dont go UP, and not $50 but $300!!! That's pure greed. MANY other systems were already out and priced higher; they could have priced theirs accordingly correctly the first time.
Sponsored