Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
I'm over 24K since January 15th. Not the highest I know. By the end of this weekend I'll be around 26K.
Sponsored

Masorcas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK GT PP PREMIUM
10k since may 2015

DHoward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
'15 Comp Orange GTPP
6500 since August 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
I'm over 24K since January 15th. Not the highest I know. By the end of this weekend I'll be around 26K.

Any issues or big fix so far? I drive around 20k a year and I have a Corolla that I use for that but always wonder if my S550 can tackle that task.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
40.2K :thumbsup:

No I don't drive alot at all... Haha most of the miles are from commuting from southern maryland to UMD for class.
Had we stayed in CA, I would be close to you, probably at about 36,000 this month. As it stands, having moved to ID in February and going from an 80-mile commute to zero (working at home), I am at 13k and adding about 400 miles a month.

Tires are going to last forever at this rate, LOL. How can I guy get new wheels if the old tires aren't even worn out??

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I might be closer to the least miles, I'm at 4,500 miles since Jan 11th

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Any issues or big fix so far? I drive around 20k a year and I have a Corolla that I use for that but always wonder if my S550 can tackle that task.

I put 22,000 miles on mine in the first 10 months.
  • I have had the oil changed at the dealer "Quick Lane" every 5,000 miles - it came with "free" oil changes for the first 60,000 miles, and since I paid for those "free" oil changes, I can't see a need to pay for them again.
  • I had a bad windshield wiper arm in the first week or two, which they replaced the next day.
  • I had the brake squeal TSB performed in April.
  • My cooled seats don't work as well as I would like (or as I think they should), but I haven't done anything about it yet.
  • I have a noise, which I haven't taken it in for yet, which sounds like a wheel out of balance, but I am starting to believe is actually a wheel or axle bearing. Its frequency appears to be completely linear, based on road speed, but it sounds exactly the same on on wet and dry pavement and didn't change with tire rotation.

All in all, I really couldn't be more happy with my car. I know that others have had bad experiences, but mine has been awesome.

Brad34221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT
18,000 + plus since 1/2015. She's my ruby redhead DD. I'm a real estate appraiser, and go to house to house in my 5.0. Life is good, and meant to be driven with my Ford Stang!!! (No excuses)

Sponsored

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
how about the least driven lol Bought my car in may 2015 and i only have 1k miles so far.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
I put 22,000 miles on mine in the first 10 months.

• I have had the oil changed at the dealer "Quick Lane" every 5,000 miles - it came with "free" oil changes for the first 60,000 miles, and since I paid for those "free" oil changes, I can't see a need to pay for them again.
  • I had a bad windshield wiper arm in the first week or two, which they replaced the next day.
  • I had the brake squeal TSB performed in April.
  • My cooled seats don't work as well as I would like (or as I think they should), but I haven't done anything about it yet.
  • I have a noise, which I haven't taken it in for yet, which sounds like a wheel out of balance, but I am starting to believe is actually a wheel or axle bearing. Its frequency appears to be completely linear, based on road speed, but it sounds exactly the same on on wet and dry pavement and didn't change with tire rotation.

All in all, I really couldn't be more happy with my car. I know that others have had bad experiences, but mine has been awesome.

Sounds like it's holding up pretty well. The stuff you mentioned seems minor and I've had far more issues with my VW CC within the first year of ownership. Glad Ford finally went quality.

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
:first: Looks like zackmd1 blew everyone away with 40,000+ miles! Wishing everyone a happy new year and many safe miles in 2016.

FordTechOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra

A Corolla is a pile of shit, what would possess a sane person to buy a piece of garbage disposable car like that? It's a poor performing vehicle that looks like shit, drives like shit, and can't even pass one of Ford's most basic durability tests.

An S550 will most certainly be able to do 20k a year. It's not a piece of shit economy car like a Toyota.

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Angry much?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Sponsored