Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Anyone know how to activate the rear proximity sensors? I just replaced my base bumper with a premium and want to activate the sensors. Yes I did swap over all of the hardware needed.
One of the modules in ForScan does have parking assist settings clearly labeled I believe, you just have to open each one until you get to what you want. Now if you can change the settings successfully is another story, you will have to just try and see. If it doesn't work, you can just change it back. Make sure you back up your configs beforehand though.
Sponsored

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
One of the modules in ForScan does have parking assist settings clearly labeled I believe, you just have to open each one until you get to what you want. Now if you can change the settings successfully is another story, you will have to just try and see. If it doesn't work, you can just change it back. Make sure you back up your configs beforehand though.
Thanks. I just had to send forscan a log cause it wont connect anymore. It was connecting just fine but now it says its unable to identify the vechicle. Forscan still works perfectly fine on the wifes focus though

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks. I just had to send forscan a log cause it wont connect anymore. It was connecting just fine but now it says its unable to identify the vechicle. Forscan still works perfectly fine on the wifes focus though
Did you try power cycling the car a couple times?

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
And the computer? I had an issue connecting once and I am not sure which one fixed the issue because I did both at the same time. Sorry if this is obvious, but being in IT, I know rebooting things fixes a lot of problems.

Sponsored

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah I tried rebooting and using different computers and uninstall/reinstall

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just downloaded the android app and got the same error. Sucks cause I wanted to turn off dark mode. I don't care for it. This is really upsetting me cause I was able to program it all before

metalhead79

That thang got a Hemi?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Just finished attempting to enable nav. Didn't work.

Here's what I did:

In Forscan, I changed 7D0-01-02 to x4xx-xxxx-xxx and selected 'write'

I then inserted the USB stick (formatedd in FAT-32), with nav update extracted to it in 'syncmyride' folder and navipatch.
I navigated to display -> wallpaper and, loaded navipatch and unlocked it. I then did a master reset. After it came back up, there was no nav - just the information option as before.
What did I do wrong?

Edit: I'm getting an error saying 'bad installation file.' when I insert the USB stick with the nav update.

Last edited:

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Just finished attempting to enable nav. Didn't work.

Here's what I did:

In Forscan, I changed 7D0-01-02 to x4xx-xxxx-xxx and selected 'write'

I then inserted the USB stick (formatedd in FAT-32), with nav update extracted to it in 'syncmyride' folder and navipatch.
I navigated to display -> wallpaper and, loaded navipatch and unlocked it. I then did a master reset. After it came back up, there was no nav - just the information option as before.
What did I do wrong?

Edit: I'm getting an error saying 'bad installation file.' when I insert the USB stick with the nav update.
Can you send a screen shot of what the file structure looks like for the nav files? It sounds like you may have put them in the wrong place. You need to wipe the flash drive after the 3.8 update and only put the nav files on the drive the second time. The nav files should look like this. Notice the 4 files in the SyncMyRide folder are still zipped(second pic). You also cannot have the navipatch file on the flash drive while loading the nav update. You need to wipe the drive after each step and only put the files on that are needed for that particular step or the system gets confused.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Sponsored

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Forscan is taking forever to respond to my emails. Its literally reply then wait a day then reply again. Its like we are sending pigeons back and forth.

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Forscan is taking forever to respond to my emails. Its literally reply then wait a day then reply again. Its like we are sending pigeons back and forth.
Pretty sure they're in Russia - so there is a bit of a time difference...

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Pretty sure they're in Russia - so there is a bit of a time difference...
Im replying to his emails as soon as I get them about 12am CST. Im usually up anyway. I have bad insomniac when my brain keeps thinking about stuff.
Sponsored