bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
That a boy. Now throw out the man peddle joke. We haven't heard that one in almost a day. I got a dollar that says you can't come up with something origional or witty there new guy.;)
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
IF you want to go slow, ROW...

REAL smart MEN drive autos...

Auto is much faster than the dinosaur gears... but dinosaurs are dinosaurs.

Takes a special type of person to handle the extra speed of an auto.

The manual drivers don't make it far out of Cars and Coffee... without a tow.

Timm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
Vaginas use auto's, the clutch is too stiff and complex for them to grasp.

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
That a boy. Now throw out the man peddle joke. We haven't heard that one in almost a day. I got a dollar that says you can't come up with something origional or witty there new guy.;)
You are right. I submit to your almighty wittiness. Now use that dollar to buy a ''peddled'' dictionary, blue crayon, and continue to inspire users such as myself to seek ''originality'' :clap2:

Maybe some people should stick to using one foot, since thinking about the left may be too complex for some.... or in your case ''sum''

- I'm just kidding. I understand that we all make typos, but I enjoy driving, not necessarily ''living life a quarter mile at a time.'' I thought my lack of ''origionality'' would cheer you up.

Sponsored

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
IF you want to go slow, ROW...

REAL smart MEN drive autos...

Auto is much faster than the dinosaur gears... but dinosaurs are dinosaurs.

Takes a special type of person to handle the extra speed of an auto.

The manual drivers don't make it far out of Cars and Coffee... without a tow.
YoU drive a COnverTIBLE, AUtomatic, ECO-scoot, I bet you try to leave a cars and coffee event as swiftly as possible; so that you can get ''your'' car back to your hubby.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You are right. I submit to your almighty wittiness. Now use that dollar to buy a ''peddled'' dictionary, blue crayon, and continue to inspire users such as myself to seek ''originality'' :clap2:

Maybe some people should stick to using one foot, since thinking about the left may be too complex for some.... or in your case ''sum''

- I'm just kidding. I understand that we all make typos, but I enjoy driving, not necessarily ''living life a quarter mile at a time.'' I thought my lack of ''origionality'' would cheer you up.
What cheers me up. Is how easily you get upset. But I expect that from someone that has 14 posts about video games on a car forum. Go back to your PlayStation junior.:D I mean seriously. In one of your posts. You brag about playing with a thrustmaster.:lol::lol::lol:

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Whichever they want to give me. Can't go wrong with either Porsche transmission.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Manual for me still. I know anymore the autos have become a more efficient standard. But I enjoy my theft deterrent, the fact that nobody wants to ask to bum my car off me for a day (the answer would still be a resolute HELL NO! But at least I don't have to deal with it), and it's just more fun to cruise around in and drive altogether.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ive always owned manual Mustangs, Ford's use of the god awful Getrag MT82 ruined me, my 2011 GT was a manual and it was awful, I went with a slush box in the 2016, boring at times, but its reliable.......

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
There is never a bigger dick measuring contest than the manual vs auto threads on a Mustang forum.

The sad thing is mostly guys defending their purchase of a manual, like it makes them a better person.

News flash:

WHO THE FUCK CARES!?

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Zodiac how do you like your scat pack? If I didn't go Mustang that was my second choice, just a little out of my price range

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
There is never a bigger dick measuring contest than the manual vs auto threads on a Mustang forum.

The sad thing is mostly guys defending their purchase of a manual, like it makes them a better person.

News flash:

WHO THE FUCK CARES!?
Apparently you, you commented. Go to the Dodge forums. :lol::headbonk:

Last edited: