Sponsored

Lund Racing Flex Fuel Tunes now available!!!

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Got my Flex Fuel tune Yesterday! Going to fill up after work with E85 (I have about 1/8th or less of 91 in the tank right now)!
Sponsored

gundam83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Oxford White
Any auto guys have delayed 1st to 2nd gear shifts? Seems like it holds the gear about 500 rpm too long. Didn't have this issue with my normal Lund tune.

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Any auto guys have delayed 1st to 2nd gear shifts? Seems like it holds the gear about 500 rpm too long. Didn't have this issue with my normal Lund tune.
Oddly enough, I only notice this with the first shift... Driving afterwards I don't notice it. I usually slap it in "S" and force a shift early, running O/R headers with Corsa Extreme's tend to get loud and I don't want any neighbors complaining lol

Sponsored

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry if its been asked in this 108 page thread already, but do I need to do anything to run E85 on my GT? I read another post where it mentioned needing to use the 47# injectors if I'm running E85. I pass an UGAS that sells the E85 on the way to work every morning, and I'm good with filling the tank with 95 every 3-4 fillups if need be.

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Sorry if its been asked in this 108 page thread already, but do I need to do anything to run E85 on my GT? I read another post where it mentioned needing to use the 47# injectors if I'm running E85. I pass an UGAS that sells the E85 on the way to work every morning, and I'm good with filling the tank with 95 every 3-4 fillups if need be.
Nothing but the flex map , I have 4k miles of straight e85

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
2011-2014 GT's need to upgrade injectors, 2015+ GT's have just enough to run E85. If you want to run E85 + an after market manifold then you'll need better injectors.

Jeblkfiveo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR premium
Just loaded my FF tune and very impressed with the Lund tune. Thanks to Beefcake, John, and Greg for fast service! I did read codes after a few runs and it says P0171 and P0174 system running too lean. Has anyone experienced this? Also my afr's don't go anywhere near 10. Lowest I've seen was 12, but that's during some normal driving. At idle it hovers around 14-15. I'm hoping I didn't screw anything up during a few wot pulls. Car seems fine except for those codes.

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Just loaded my FF tune and very impressed with the Lund tune. Thanks to Beefcake, John, and Greg for fast service! I did read codes after a few runs and it says P0171 and P0174 system running too lean. Has anyone experienced this? Also my afr's don't go anywhere near 10. Lowest I've seen was 12, but that's during some normal driving. At idle it hovers around 14-15. I'm hoping I didn't screw anything up during a few wot pulls. Car seems fine except for those codes.
Did you let it learn the fuel first ?

Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
none of those issues, how long did you wait for the car to learn the fuel? whats the %of e85 on the gauge? how much pump gas was in the car before you filled up?

Jeblkfiveo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR premium
none of those issues, how long did you wait for the car to learn the fuel? whats the %of e85 on the gauge? how much pump gas was in the car before you filled up?
I had about 20 miles left on 91 before I filled up with e85. Not sure of the percentage of e85, where can I find that on the ngauge?