Sponsored

Lund and Automatic

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I hope Lund will be doing a sale on the Ngauge for the holidays. My X4 needs to go.
I keep posting and hoping that too lol. Beefcake did 10% off last year for one day only I believe. It's not going to get any lower than that if they even do it this year.
Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I just went back to my Lund FF tune from my Bama tune. Holy shit! I forgot how quick it is off the line with the Lund tune. It's akin to awakening the beast. My only issue is it sometimes is very abrupt in 1st gear. The shift to 2nd at part throttle is sometimes unsettling, like jumpy. But it's fast. I can break traction going straight ahead even at part throttle.

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
The Lund tune on an auto is ridiculous in S mode. It still rev matches in S mode. If you got a Lund tune early on make sure you get a newer revision. They made some updates to the shifting.
Any idea on when the update came out?

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Question is why even swap to a Bama tune after having a Lund tune?
Just out of curiosity. I had the Bama tune first and then Lund. I wanted to go back and see what the difference really was. I like certain aspects of the Bama tunes I've had, but one major thing I've realized is the throttle response. The Lund tune kicks you in the ass off the line. The shifts in the Lund tune are tad firm for my tastes but still awesome. The downshifts make my exhaust sound beastly too.

Sponsored

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had Lund back off some on the hard shifts. The tune and shifts are still great but drive ability is much more pleasant in Florida traffic.

kallo07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I just recently had a tune revision, I have the GT350 Intake and throttlebody, when it first came out. Their was slight surging going on. But now Lund had a chance to tune an actual car in person and the latest maps released. I submitted for a tune revise. And wow, what a huge difference. The car is fun to drive in regular D mode but in sport mode and track mode the car is a whole different animal.
Sponsored