Sponsored

Looked at some 16 GT's at Bowen Scarff Kent,WA

Zomies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK & 2010 Hyundai Accent
I'm looking at buying a GT next summer after my wife finishes her masters so I stopped by Bowen Scarff to check out the colors I have not seen. They had a really good selection of colors and I think I'm still set on the comp orange. Saw guard for the first time in person and it was very nice along with blue and ruby. They also have silver with silver pp wheel which I thought was a nice combo. The comp orange has the black roof that is really nice and there were two mustangs with stripes. I don't know how other feel but the stripe fade seemed kind of tacky. Over all the dealer staff (Rick) was nice and not pushing for a sale right that moment. This dealer along with Bickford are ones I will be going back to next summer.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Their new car sale manager or GM posts here on the forum. His name is Brian but I cannot freaking remember his username here.

He has a 2014 GT if I recall correctly.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I found it! Just tagged him in this post.

NWs550

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Five Oh Brian :headbang: Some decent human beings down at this place.

farmrig650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Bought my GT500 from there and ordering my 2016 thru Randy who works there, good place to buy. You can always add stripes or whatever you want.

Sponsored

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
I love the competition orange and think it is an excellent choice. Would love to see it with a black roof and stripes. I really like the faded stripes myself.

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bought both of my Mustangs from Bowen Scarff Ford, very happy with the experience and the no dicker sticker pricing is great. Would buy from again :D

Sponsored

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Those guys are awesome - got mine there from Ken.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm looking at buying a GT next summer after my wife finishes her masters so I stopped by Bowen Scarff to check out the colors I have not seen. They had a really good selection of colors and I think I'm still set on the comp orange. Saw guard for the first time in person and it was very nice along with blue and ruby. They also have silver with silver pp wheel which I thought was a nice combo. The comp orange has the black roof that is really nice and there were two mustangs with stripes. I don't know how other feel but the stripe fade seemed kind of tacky. Over all the dealer staff (Rick) was nice and not pushing for a sale right that moment. This dealer along with Bickford are ones I will be going back to next summer.
Silver performance package wheels? Is that new for 2016?

OP
OP

Zomies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK & 2010 Hyundai Accent
I think they had two with silver wheels at Bowen Scarff. As for the stripes, they looked good from a distance but up close you could see all the dots in the fade. Almost like pixels.