Sponsored

Licence plate brackets

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Can you pioneering mustang aficionados please start asking your dealers about what they've been told regarding licence plate brackets. Especially interested in the front one.

I am yet to place an order for the front licence plate holder, because I'd like to know what we're likely to end up with. The Euro plates are different to Oz so I'm assuming there's some sort of tailored bracket for our market.

Then, we shall group buy in our respective state forums!

Please and thankyou.
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
there is a front plate bracket designated on etis and I saw the 2 Ford NZ pre-production models today and both were landed here with brackets, but each bracket was slightly different
This may be for the v8 v ecb as they also have different front grills
I had ordered one myself from Craigs brackets and sent it back last week as it was going to be redundant

You'll know for sure in 2 weeks when your 1st ship turns up
Cheers

OP
OP
G RUSH

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
there is a front plate bracket designated on etis and I saw the 2 Ford NZ pre-production models today and both were landed here with brackets, but each bracket was slightly different
This may be for the v8 v ecb as they also have different front grills
I had ordered one myself from Craigs brackets and sent it back last week as it was going to be redundant

You'll know for sure in 2 weeks when your 1st ship turns up
Cheers
:coolphotos:

Wait.

Did you photo? In today's day and age...if you see mustangs in this part of the world please take all of the photos! :)

Thing is, I don't want them to drill the bumper if at all possible. So it'd be good to find out if these brackets are added when they arrive in Melb, or at each dealer.

ecoboyboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
White EB auto
I asked my dealer about this and he was clueless and had no inclination to find out what sort of front plate bracket was arriving. If anybody gets any info please post here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
I advised dealer no to affix plate as I would on the day of delivery.
Sponsored