Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I don't understand why Ford had to rake towards the rear, unless they were recreating the '60s stance. My fix back in high school for my '69 was to add air shocks to rear to get that forward rake!
A birdy told me it was actually due to some laws (outside of US) for pedestrian crash safety purposes. :shrug:

Makes sense, considering the S550 platform is now international.
Sponsored

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
its so people will now go under the car instead of over.:eyebulge:

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Just got off the phone with Kelly at BMR. Great news for those of us who have Performace Package GT's! They are working on two options for those of us who want a better looking stance for our street cars. The first option is to offer front and rear springs with a 1.3" drop in the front and a slight drop in the rear (don't remember the exact amount). They will offer these springs as a kit and also offer front and rear separately. But here is the exciting part, they are also going to offer a front spring only with a drop of 7/8", part number SP089.:clap2: This spring will have a spring rate close to the PP front spring rate so it will be very compatible with our stock rear springs.

The front spring SP089 is a lower priority right now for them, but could get moved up on the priority list is there is sufficient interest. If this option appeals to you, let Kelly know through this posting or give him a call, he's a great guy to talk to and very knowledgeable about our platform.
I would be really interested in the 7/8" drop just to clean up the front some...

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R
Drag springs would be cool you know.....

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Count me in for Fronts only...

Sponsored

50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
Also interested in front only springs. Would buy today if available.

Dustin GI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT prem w/pp
Everyday I check this and hope that there is some news, anything on the front and rear for the PP cars?

Sponsored

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Happi
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ox White/Redline PP GT
I PM'd BMR Tech a few days ago and he said he's hoping with in the next 3 weeks. But I wasn't specific about fronts only or any of the packages. So I guess we will have to wait it out. I'm in for the "rake" stance also.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I PM'd BMR Tech a few days ago and he said he's hoping with in the next 3 weeks. But I wasn't specific about fronts only or any of the packages. So I guess we will have to wait it out. I'm in for the "rake" stance also.
i pm'ed them about a month ago, and they said 3-4 weeks from then for possible pre-orders for the performance springs. It has been 4 weeks, but who knows

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely want to drop the front more than the rear. I'll probably get the set of 4 as I think the rear has some gap that needs closing to. As long as the rake is lower in the front I'm in.

Although I do want room for some 315's in the rear but from what I've read so far 315 fit even with Steeda and Eibach ...... I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored