Just spoke to Kelly at BMR regarding springs

2bagger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Just got off the phone with Kelly at BMR. Great news for those of us who have Performace Package GT's! They are working on two options for those of us who want a better looking stance for our street cars. The first option is to offer front and rear springs with a 1.3" drop in the front and a slight drop in the rear (don't remember the exact amount). They will offer these springs as a kit and also offer front and rear separately. But here is the exciting part, they are also going to offer a front spring only with a drop of 7/8", part number SP089.:clap2: This spring will have a spring rate close to the PP front spring rate so it will be very compatible with our stock rear springs.

The front spring SP089 is a lower priority right now for them, but could get moved up on the priority list is there is sufficient interest. If this option appeals to you, let Kelly know through this posting or give him a call, he's a great guy to talk to and very knowledgeable about our platform.
Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
i'm much more interested in the first one you mentioned

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I'm curious to see what the all around drop looks like. I know they have a test car. I wish they would post some pics.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
We actually have (3) cars.

One PP with BMR Prototype Springs
One PP with a competitors spring
One Base with stock springs still

I have posted pictures of the PP car with the Performance Springs on it.

Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Very cool, thanks for posting! I'm still undecided on what I want to do, so both are options to consider right now.

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
We actually have (3) cars.

One PP with BMR Prototype Springs
One PP with a competitors spring
One Base with stock springs still

I have posted pictures of the PP car with the Performance Springs on it.
Could you post too, please?

Fordified302-4v

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT
front only for me

pony yanc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clint
Vehicle(s)
85 svo 03 ranger 09 linc. mks
Just got off the phone with Kelly at BMR. Great news for those of us who have Performace Package GT's! They are working on two options for those of us who want a better looking stance for our street cars. The first option is to offer front and rear springs with a 1.3" drop in the front and a slight drop in the rear (don't remember the exact amount). They will offer these springs as a kit and also offer front and rear separately. But here is the exciting part, they are also going to offer a front spring only with a drop of 7/8", part number SP089.:clap2: This spring will have a spring rate close to the PP front spring rate so it will be very compatible with our stock rear springs.

The front spring SP089 is a lower priority right now for them, but could get moved up on the priority list is there is sufficient interest. If this option appeals to you, let Kelly know through this posting or give him a call, he's a great guy to talk to and very knowledgeable about our platform.
I am fine with the rear of my car. Fronts only for me !!:clap2:

Sponsored

BobbyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT
Fronts only for me too.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Fronts only

Driversound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
According to Eibach, the OE spring rate of 2015+ Mustang is 160lbs Front and 668lbs Rear though it does not states for which model but their pic shows a non PP 5.0. The PP has stiffer front springs and according to Steeda (who did not want to release their spring rates) their springs are 25% stiffer.
Sponsored