You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime, you working next weekend at all? We need to get the gang ttogether. Marcus should be ready to go by next weekend.
I am away till noonish on Sunday
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Its gonna be a great day for it, but sadely ill have to miss it. I will be out for the next one on the 27th for sure. Hope to see you there

As of now I do plan on being there on the 27'th

I would be happy to as long as you are willing to return the favor. I would like to see how the two compare. I am working on the finishing touches to my tune now and go on a dyno in two weeks

I am more than happy to take you for a drive in my car if your looking to compare vs Whipple

Does anyone ever make it up to NE Dragway in Epping?
I haven't yet with this car but would like to

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
DAMN JAIME, stop buying all this stuff and DRIVE the car. Oh hell you know I love it and would love even more to wrench on it.
Lol

You and Jason should plan a trip out here after you have your visit from Shawn and we can all gather in the garage and do what ever I have next to do on it :thumbsup:

Just got home from my first car show of the season. Had a great time and holy crap did my car get a lot of attention. The amount of attention it got makes me feel like I'm doing something right lol

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
.......Just got home from my first car show of the season. Had a great time and holy crap did my car get a lot of attention. The amount of attention it got makes me feel like I'm doing something right lol
You my friend are doing a whole lot of something's right :cheers: :first: :thumbsup:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Really looking forward to your write up on the airlift install. I've chewed over the idea if I could do the install myself and do a tidy job of it, running the lines, mounting the tank etc.

SUPER jealous...I have been thinking airlift may be on the menu for mine, just need to check under the sofa for the $$$$ :D

Just when I thought your build was *finished* (we all know it is never finished), you drop the Airlift bomb! So cool.

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Really looking forward to your write up on the airlift install. I've chewed over the idea if I could do the install myself and do a tidy job of it, running the lines, mounting the tank etc.

SUPER jealous...I have been thinking airlift may be on the menu for mine, just need to check under the sofa for the $$$$ :D

Just when I thought your build was *finished* (we all know it is never finished), you drop the Airlift bomb! So cool.
Ditto. There's some decent install videos out there but I know Jaime will get some good details in there :)

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You my friend are doing a whole lot of something's right :cheers: :first: :thumbsup:
:cheers:

Hahaha I feel ya Tim. They aren't cheap but from what I've heard they are so worth it. Besides since when did we skimp ;)

I will do my best installing them and try and make a good write up. I have seen you work I am sure you are more than capable to do an amazing install.

I've ripped the couch apart and even looked under it but have only found $1.35 :shrug:

Ditto. There's some decent install videos out there but I know Jaime will get some good details in there :)
I vow to do my best and convince you and Tim to join the bagged community :lol:

I have a couple things coming together before I start the install but hope to get busy by the end of next week. I will be sure to keep you guys posted. I can't wait!

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Hi Jamie, I just came out with a new sound tube kit that increases whine dramatically over the first version which is what you have now. I'm also now selling both kits version 1 uses partial stock sound tube and my connection sound tube from box to OE tube. version 2 for maximum whine approx 25% loader than version 1. The new location version 2 has a larger ID hose that runs from lower point on the air box and is almost a straight shot to the firewall and enters next to the steering column. It requires drilling with supplied 1 5/8" hole saw through the firewall between pedals next to steering column. I detailed directions now with these kits and drilling is very easy and fast, it's easy access to that spot. I supply a new 1 1/4" height temp hose with flex sleave and end couplers that are heat shrink finished. You can PM me or text me for more detail����

Here is a new video of the max whine new lower sound tube kit.

Here is the new lower tube hole location.

Here is the new Sound tube entry installed from outside.

Easy access hole drilled between pedal.

Here is another look at that hole from engine bay side view.

Here is the tube installed in the firewall.

Here's the tube installed from inside with carpet trimmed a bit.

Last edited:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jamie, I just came out with a new sound tube kit that increases whine dramatically over the first version which is what you have now. I'm also now selling both kits version 1 uses partial stock sound tube and my connection sound tube from box to OE tube. version 2 for maximum whine approx 25% loader than version 1. The new location version 2 has a larger ID hose that runs from lower point on the air box and is almost a straight shot to the firewall and enters next to the steering column. It requires drilling with supplied 1 5/8" hole saw through the firewall between pedals next to steering column. I detailed directions now with these kits and drilling is very easy and fast, it's easy access to that spot. I supply a new 1 1/4" height temp hose with flex sleave and end couplers that are heat shrink finished. You can PM me or text me for more detail����

Here is a new video of the max whine new lower sound tube kit.

Here is the new lower tube hole location.

Here is the new Sound tube entry installed from outside.

Easy access hole drilled between pedal.

Here is another look at that hole from engine bay side view.

Here is the tube installed in the firewall.

Here's the tube installed from inside with carpet trimmed a bit.

Wow I am extremely impressed. Sounds killer!!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Couple more goodies came in :)

Trufiber radiator cover with hood prop delete

Trufiber OE Style Rocker Panels. I have to thank [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] for the amazing support I continue to get from them. Bad luck with 2 sets of Anderson Composite side skirts before returning to my old faithful Trufiber but CJ was right there to get everything resolved quickly :thumbsup:

CJPP Magnaflow Resonated X Pipe. If this sounds half as good as it looks I'm gonna go be one happy guy!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Give the resonated X about 200 miles or so to break in and get coated with carbon before judging the sound fully. Mine definitely changed a bit between initial install and about 40-50 miles, and then got a little crisper and louder after that. Looking forward to hearing a sound clip!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Mmm carbon!!

Especially love the CF radiator cover panel. Didn't know they did one with a prop shaft delete...another wish list item added :D

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Your engine looks soooooo good buddy. Love the whipple cam covers.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Couple more goodies came in :)

I have to thank [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION] for the amazing support I continue to get from them. Bad luck with 2 sets of Anderson Composite side skirts before returning to my old faithful Trufiber but CJ was right there to get everything resolved quickly :thumbsup:

CJPP Magnaflow Resonated X Pipe. If this sounds half as good as it looks I'm gonna go be one happy guy!

I am glad we were able to get you squared away. You are very welcome sir, this is Awesome!!!

Thank you for choosing CJ Pony Parts!
Sponsored