Sponsored

Jmeo's "Take 2" 2017 Auto Build

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Oh man look what fell on my doorstep today......... Someone is going to be very busy pretty soon :gossip:
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's awesome Jaime! :cheers:

I wish some car parts would "mysteriously" fall at my doorstep as well. :)
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Good grief, Jaime!! The car is amazing, WOW!

Welcome to the GTFO brother, too!

I'll get your package shipped out on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's awesome Jaime! :cheers:

I wish some car parts would "mysteriously" fall at my doorstep as well. :)
Now if I can just figure out how to have a random charge not show up on my credit card I'll be in business lol. No dear.... you saw a purchase for how much on the CC statement???? .... no dear, I have NO idea what you're talking about.... :doh:

Good grief, Jaime!! The car is amazing, WOW!

Welcome to the GTFO brother, too!

I'll get your package shipped out on Saturday. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks Todd coming from you that's a great compliment

I am very happy to be a member of the squad :headbang:

Looking forward to receiving the package but please don't go out of your way. Finish healing up my friend so you can get yourself behind the wheel of that absolutely beautiful machine you purchased to replace the last masterpiece.

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Oh man look what fell on my doorstep today......... Someone is going to be very busy pretty soon :gossip:

:headbang: I'm so excited! YES! Let us know how the install goes. If you run into problems,"aligning the the sight hole with the notch in the upper spring perch," for the rears, give me a call. Spent an entire morning on the phone with the Air Lift engineers as my car did not have the notch. You'll know when you get there. Have fun.:clap2:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
WOW!! Can't wait to see the stance on your beauty after the new Air Lift system gets installed. Definitely making some incredible upgrades on this build :cheers: Well done my friend :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm just learning about air suspension from my GTFO Squad fellow members and with their help pulled the trigger on this 3H setup with dual compressors and seamless air tank. I cant wait to dig in to this install because there outcome is going to be awesome I think. If you are going to pull the trigger let me know and I'll hook you up with the guy I purchased from, he's great.
You bet! I just want the 3P. I don't think I'll ever really need the height system, but it's nice that it's easily upgraded to the 3H!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Now if I can just figure out how to have a random charge not show up on my credit card I'll be in business lol. No dear.... you saw a purchase for how much on the CC statement???? .... no dear, I have NO idea what you're talking about.... :doh:
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Air Lift! I am going to have to find this beast and see it for myself. Airlift has been on my wish list since the very beginning

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Air Lift! I am going to have to find this beast and see it for myself. Airlift has been on my wish list since the very beginning
Wrentham? Your 1 town away from me so let's make it happen. I know the air lift won't be installed but I'll be at the BasPro car show today in Foxboro :thumbsup:

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Hey Dave, would like to take a ride in your Procharger car. Would like to get a feel on centri power compared to the Whipple.

Wrentham? Your 1 town away from me so let's make it happen. I know the air lift won't be installed but I'll be at the BasPro car show today in Foxboro :thumbsup:
Jaime, you working next weekend at all? We need to get the gang ttogether. Marcus should be ready to go by next weekend.

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Its gonna be a great day for it, but sadely ill have to miss it. I will be out for the next one on the 27th for sure. Hope to see you there

Hey Dave, would like to take a ride in your Procharger car. Would like to get a feel on centri power compared to the Whipple.

Jaime, you working next weekend at all? We need to get the gang ttogether. Marcus should be ready to go by next weekend.
I would be happy to as long as you are willing to return the favor. I would like to see how the two compare. I am working on the finishing touches to my tune now and go on a dyno in two weeks

Does anyone ever make it up to NE Dragway in Epping?

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I would be happy to as long as you are willing to return the favor. I would like to see how the two compare. I am working on the finishing touches to my tune now and go on a dyno in two weeks

Does anyone ever make it up to NE Dragway in Epping?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I can't return the favor as I am still N/A. I'm sure Jaime will let you experience the Whipple effect. :thumbsup: I just want to get a feel for the power delivery of the different set ups. I had a TVS 1900 in my 06 GTO so I know how a Roots style is. Never been in a centri car nor a Whipple. Also my TVS GTO only dyno'd at 485hp/460tq. So being in a car with 600-700 hp is going to be a much different feeling. :hail:
Hopefully we can set up a nice gtg with a bunch of us locals. We all met at Jamie's place last year right before the snow started falling. And this was before Jaime had transformed his new '17. Can't wait to see the "new" car up close.

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium

Does anyone ever make it up to NE Dragway in Epping?
Sadly, I can't return the favor as I am still N/A. I'm sure Jaime will let you experience the Whipple effect. :thumbsup: I just want to get a feel for the power delivery of the different set ups. I had a TVS 1900 in my 06 GTO so I know how a Roots style is. Never been in a centri car nor a Whipple. Also my TVS GTO only dyno'd at 485hp/460tq. So being in a car with 600-700 hp is going to be a much different feeling. :hail:
Hopefully we can set up a nice gtg with a bunch of us locals. We all met at Jamie's place last year right before the snow started falling. And this was before Jaime had transformed his new '17. Can't wait to see the "new" car up close.[/QUOTE]

I never put an expiration on the returned favor! Whatever you decide to put in your build ill just remember you owe me a ride

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
DAMN JAIME, stop buying all this stuff and DRIVE the car. Oh hell you know I love it and would love even more to wrench on it.
Sponsored