Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my Forgestar CF5V's I ordered back in early December :headbang:

While I was digging in back there I got around to swapping out the Whiteline rear swaybar for Steeda. I can't really complain about the Whiteline I just wasn't thrilled with the clamp on stops so I went back to Steeda for their amazing sways. Welded on stops and welded billet ends are where its at.

I know I've shown these before but I really like the attention Roush gave to the swaybar bushings with these heat shields.

Rear wheel with 305/35/19 MPSS over the GT350 brakes. I only wish Michelin or another quality summer sport tire was made in 315/35/19......

Man, it sure is nice to see some meat back there and not the spaced out 255 tires I've been running for the last few months.

Front wheel with 285/35/19 MPSS over the massive GT350 brakes

Currently in the process of swapping the front sway bars so I don't have an on the ground picture but if all goes well tomorrow I will :headbang:

Last edited:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Simply amazing build and attention to detail :hail: Love seeing new posts of the progress as I know we will get a great selection of photos and detail on the status of nthe build. Keep up the great work my friend and I'm looking fporward to all the summer time photos of this beauty out in the wild :headbang: :cheers:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Superb photos to document your build as always! Love seeing this car progress. The wheels look very tasteful, and a tight squeeze with those massive GT350 brakes up front!

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
A car is never finished until it has its stance, meaning wheel and tire package worked out. Looks great buddy, glad you got them on. The rubber looks mean, now we need some pics with it on the ground with wheel gaps closed up.

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I don't like it, look at all that wheel gap........looks like a 4x4. :)
It's still winter time Dave, and they just got like 20" of snow I think so he needs the ground clearance:headbonk:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Configured for off-roading. Lol

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So nice Jaime! :cheers:
She's looking good. Is it summer time yet?!?!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I did get the front sway bar in today and get the tires on the ground but I did not have a chance to pull it outside and snap pictures until it was dark. It took longer than I planned because of the Mishimoto radiator eating up some of the very little space and not letting me get the sway bar in. I ended up having to remove more that I wanted to to get it in there lol.

I also had a transmission leak at the point where the Misimoto trans cooler lines matesup to the factory lines. I had to change the O ring in one of the fittings, it must have gotten damaged during the install but it seems to be better now.

I will get some pictures up soon but I know this, I might have to look into a new rear tire, these 315 MPSS will not hook up AT ALL. From a dead stop most any tire wont but I cant even get traction during a 50 mph roll. I was doing 70 tonight, hit it and whoosh the rears went up in smoke and I had to pedal out of it. I don't know if it's the cool outside temps or this car being an auto which I'm not completely used to yet but man getting the power to the ground is now an issue I didn't have as bad with my manual car. Funny thing is the 255/40/19 Pirelli Nero all season tires I've been rolling on (factory wheels & tires the car came with) were great at holding power down during a roll on. Off the line they were useless but I could lay into it at 40mph and boost my way to 140 without an issue. Now no matter what speed I lay into it they smoke right up.

Also. my prayers are going out to a friend who had a bad accident with his S550 today. Car is totaled but he will be ok thank god. You just never know but everyone please be safe out there.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Also. my prayers are going out to a friend who had a bad accident with his S550 today. Car is totaled but he will be ok thank god. You just never know but everyone please be safe out there.
Sending my prayers and thoughts as well.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Sending my prayers and thoughts as well.
x2, as i recently found out, it can happen in the blink of an eye. mine protected me very well, i hope the same for your friend

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Looks awesome Jaime! :hail: Can't wait to see it in person and get together with a bunch of us locals. This past snowstorm and cold spell put it on hold for a little while, but hopeffully we can get a change in the pattern soon. I need to get in touch with you soon to discuss your upcoming build/work schedule. :cheers:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome Jaime! :hail: Can't wait to see it in person and get together with a bunch of us locals. This past snowstorm and cold spell put it on hold for a little while, but hopeffully we can get a change in the pattern soon. I need to get in touch with you soon to discuss your upcoming build/work schedule. :cheers:
Oh boy....... you're thinking headers aren't you?
Sponsored