SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
So,,,,,,, this happened today

I was going to wait till after the install to show the picture of my custom painted carbon fiber jackshaft cover but I just couldn't contain myself lol
Simply GORGEOUS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
That is a thing of beauty for sure. Can't wait for you to get this car on th road.
With a blower like that, you need a clear window in your hood so that that blower is always on show (Think Vette C6 ZR1) :D
If we keep getting snowstorms every few days we won't see the car until freakin' April. :frusty:
I hope this Feb. isn't like it was a couple of years ago. I've got about 15" the last couple of days and they are saying another 8"-12" by Monday afternoon. :mad:
Simply GORGEOUS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Damn....beautiful!!
Thanks everyone

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Today I got close to a start up but ran out of time. I should be able to finish up with enough time to start it before I head into work tomorrow night :shrug:

Man things got tight with the massive Mishimoto radiator and the Whipple 10 rib kit. I had to address some hose clearance issues by trimming a few of them but all is good now...... I hope lol.

Also installed during the process were TruFiber brake reservoir and Degas bottle carbon fiber covers, RPI custom painted caps & URP One Way Valve Crank Case Breather. I purchased a Mishimoto Oil catch for the red lines but I just couldn't part with my UPR can so I scabbed the red hoses in with my UPR inline mesh bullets and billet one way valve.

I really like the way the engine bay is turning out :D

Last edited:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
That mother is looking really slick Jamie. Must feel good to have the whipple on, and I can't wait for you to get this thing on the road.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So, so nice Jaime!!
I look forward to seeing and hearing it this summer bro! :thumbsup:

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
many things uve done i want to do as well. but $$$$

4orceFed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Equip.Group 400A
Looking good Jamie!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Good Lord, Jaime! That is beyond gorgeous!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That mother is looking really slick Jamie. Must feel good to have the whipple on, and I can't wait for you to get this thing on the road.
It feels great! I sure hope you come down my way this year we have to meet up ;)

So, so nice Jaime!!
I look forward to seeing and hearing it this summer bro! :thumbsup:
Absolutely, lets be sure to make it happen

many things uve done i want to do as well. but $$$$
Yah, I've got issues lol.

Looking good Jamie!
:thumbsup:

Good Lord, Jaime! That is beyond gorgeous!
Thanks Todd, coming from you thats a big compliment. You have one of the nicest engine bays I've seen. Car to for that matter :first:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I had an issue with the oil temperature sending unit not seating into the Mishimoto oil sandwich plate correctly. I think the thread depth on the sending unit was too short so it was bottoming out before snugging up. So, I had to come up with another way to install this sending unit and here is what I did.

I picked up a "street 45Âş and a 1/4" to 1/8" adaptor and installed it where the stock oil sending unit is.

Just when I though I had everything done BAM, nope. One of the studs on the oil pressure sending unit for the GlowShift gauge snapped off :frusty: Got one coming to replace it so for now only one oil gauge working.

Put the car completely back together, loaded my Whipple tune, installed the PP K brace and TruFiber fuse box cover with a V1 Howler Coyote badge a good [MENTION=13665]V8Venom[/MENTION] friend gave me :hail: and took it for a test drive. Came back, put it on the lift and no leaks! Car fired up instantly and although I was taking it easy it ran and shifted beautifully. Got into boost once and found myself sideways :eyebulge: lol. I have not received my new Forgestar CF5V's yet so for now I have the factory 19" black appearance package wheels and tires on and they are pizza cutters.

Last edited:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Sucks to hear about the gauge connection but sooooooo glad you got this back on the road. Really good job Jaime and still look forward to the little things that happen from here. Here's to hoping someday there is a meet up.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Good talking to you on the phone yesterday Jaime!
Glad you got the oil temp fitting worked out. Cars a beast!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sucks to hear about the gauge connection but sooooooo glad you got this back on the road. Really good job Jaime and still look forward to the little things that happen from here. Here's to hoping someday there is a meet up.
Thanks Dave I appreciate it my friend. It sure would be great to meet up and if ever I travel to CA again I will do my best to make it happen. Too bad we didn't start talking before I was out there last February. Maybe you'll come this way and we can get a beer with Shawn

Good talking to you on the phone yesterday Jaime!
Glad you got the oil temp fitting worked out. Cars a beast!
Scott I can't thank you enough for all the technical support you have given me the last few months. I hope I can return the favor sometime.