Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

My name is Mickael I'm 26 years old, I come from France near switzerland borders.
I'm glad to join this forum and present you my stang "Maggie" the dangerous redhead ;)

_mg_7723.jpg
Looks a ton like the Swiss mountain area in Goldfinger. Go drive some mountain passes and report back!

Sponsored

Clark98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '15
[MENTION=16464]ConspicuousConsumption[/MENTION] Yes totally agree^^ I live at 20miles of Geneva they are the Jura's channel mountains.
It's already done ;) and woouuaah it's very funny but also scary because the car it's too big for the little mountains roads of Europe..

I will try to make some good pictures with the "Mont Blanc" in background ;)

Lukasha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blue Dream
Greetings all!

My name is Jeff Langston from Austin, TX. I've got a DIB 2016 EcoBoost Premium with PP last November. It's actually the 5th Mustang I've owned. This is absolutely the best car I've ever owned or even driven!

This is my Blue Dream.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Killspray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Premium GT
New to the Forum

Hey Guys,

I'm Stephen from DFW, TX and I just got into a new 2016 Race Red Premium PP GT. This is my 3rd Mustang and my goal is to not go overboard with this one, horsepower-wise... I want to to focus on handling and learn to auto x and road race. First mods will be a set of BMR Handling Springs and Koni's all around with some CC Plates for adjustability. Might splurge on an MGW shifter when I get tired of the stock one.

On to some pics ;-)

Delorean023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A
2016 S550 - Race Red, Black Roof, Black Appearance Package, 3.55, Spare Tire.

1463186329.DSC02897.jpg
1463186411.DSC02904.jpg

Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Are those black rims stock? ..for 2016?..or are they the stock silver ones made black for the black appearance pkg?

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Yes,, that is the blackout package.
I guess what I'm asking here are those the blk pkg rims only or are they available in other finish on non blk pkg s550s? ..was curious cause I dont have a 2016 brochure
Thx

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I like those rims better than the ones that came with the performance package. Those look easy to wash, mine are such a pain in the ass. Gotta take the things off to get behind there. I'm really tempted to get rims like those there when I get my snow tires, and slap the snow tires on my existing rims and use the easy to clean ones like that the rest of the year LOL.

Sponsored

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
I like those rims better than the ones that came with the performance package. Those look easy to wash, mine are such a pain in the ass. Gotta take the things off to get behind there. I'm really tempted to get rims like those there when I get my snow tires, and slap the snow tires on my existing rims and use the easy to clean ones like that the rest of the year LOL.
You would still have to take these off also. They are the suck to try and keep clean.

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
Hey guys. I am new to the forum and have purchased my first mustang. I take delivery of it when I get home from deployment in July. Either way pretty pumped. I bought a 2016 GT premium in Comp Orange with the performance package. Looking forward to driving it and catching the mod bug. I am MD if there is any of you guys around there.

Phillip123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang v6.
Hey guys. I am new to the forum and have purchased my first mustang. I take delivery of it when I get home from deployment in July. Either way pretty pumped. I bought a 2016 GT premium in Comp Orange with the performance package. Looking forward to driving it and catching the mod bug. I am MD if there is any of you guys around there.
Do you have any pics of the ride? :cheers: Welcome to the forum :D

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
Not yet. It does not get delivered until July 6th. But I am still excited. Will post some when it comes in.
Sponsored