Fantom928

Fantom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
My name is Scott....I've introduced myself already, since I bought a GT Premium last Monday. My fiance' loves it and wants to drive it all the time.
So I'm trading her little Subaru BRZ in on a EcoBoost Premium tomorrow - "come on Honey, get out of my Mustang!!!!"
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hello. My name is Ian Leith. I have a 2015 Ecoboost Premium in Race Red that I've had since they first arrived in Arizona. In the next few months, I am extremely proud to say that I will be a proud owner of a new 2016 Mustang GT Premium with the performance package in Deep Impact Blue! I guess hard work does pay off! Cheers everyone!!

da_mob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP 6MT Magnetic
Hi. My name is Daniel, and I have a 2016 GT Premium PP 6MT in Magnetic. I traded in my FRS in April for my very first Ford. So far, I'm loving it. Current mods include full window tinting, Steeda jack rails and clutch spring, replace resonator with x-pipe, UPR remote mount air/oil separator, and black emblems. Currently shopping for new axle back, as I still want a little more volume. You probably won't hear much from me, as I mastered the search button a long time ago, but I'll chime in here and there.

Last edited:

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey Fellow S550 owners

New to this Site, Been an S550 owner since 2-18-16 but have owned Ford vehicles for over 20 years. Looking forward to learning more about my new ride. Not new to modding cars, I have been in the scene a long time and can not own stock looking cars. As you can see by my sig, I have started modding my GT right away and I am pleased with how she has taken to them. Hope this site motivates me more..LOL

Name is Joe

Last edited:

PIsenhour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray Metallic
Hello, been lurking here for well over a year. Finally ordered my mustang right before Easter and it arrived last week. I must say it has been a pleasure to drive and the nicest car I have ever drove.
1462926820.20160508_075215.jpg
20160508_075223.jpg
20160508_075250.jpg
20160508_075326.jpg
20160508_075339.jpg
20160508_075423.jpg

Sponsored

Viper92702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP GT
Good evening everyone, new to the site. I'm Carlos from Jacksonville, FL. Below is Ginger, my 2016 competition orange 5.0 with PP.
1462930760.IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hello, been lurking here for well over a year. Finally ordered my mustang right before Easter and it arrived last week. I must say it has been a pleasure to drive and the nicest car I have ever drove.
Whats the story on those grilles? ..nice!

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, new to this site. I've been a faithful f body supporter for many years. Sold my X275 3rd Gen Camaro aong with a few others over the years. I previously went and scoped out the Challenger, Camaro and Mustang. Hands down the Mustang was the clear choice for aftermarket support and refinement.

Ordered a 2017 Gt Premium last Sat. Can't wait for it to get here. My guess is within a short time it will have many of the popular bolt on's and maybe an F1.

Best,

Jim Frendt

Bmx2day

IG @lol_ur_gt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
What's up everyone? Been lurking on the site since I purchased my 15 Ecoboost PP the beginning of April. Time to introduce myself and little bit of my first Ford owner experience. First thing I will say is I kind of bought the car on an impulse buy but waited about a week to find the one with the options. Won't mention the dealer since I work in the industry but I was set on an ecoboost, 6spd manual, PP, and Recaros. Got an email back for a 2015 they still had on the lot with a few hundred miles. Knowing the business I knew they wanted to move the car and someone had rolled it back. (Sold the car and couldn't get the loan) I went and looked at the car. The night I went to check it out it had a curb rash wheel and check engine on at the time of test drive, I negotiated a decent deal and they made the car right on delivery or I would take it as is for a few thousand less. They agreed to make it right but within the first few days multiple check engine lights and horrible service. Long story short lol it was back into service the next few days and worst experience of my life but you live and learn I guess. I absolutely love the car and haven't had any issues since, only 1600 miles but drive it like it's ment to be. Looking forward to being an active member with some big plans in the next few months and now of course pictures,
24o4ml1.jpg

30w3vr8.jpg

2wn7j2q.jpg

2j8ntk.jpg

And one with the old ladies "new truck" she inherented

x54cw4.jpg

PIsenhour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray Metallic
HICCUP -
The grills are part of the Pony Package that is offered on the EcoBoost.

Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Hello all, been lurking and posting in only a couple threads now. This is the third Mustang I've had now, I traded in my black automatic 2006 GT for this one last thursday. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson trying to keep one black car clean, but I can't help but to love how it looks when you do get it all scrubbed and polished up even it if does only last like 2 minutes haha. Definitely loving the fact that I'm finally at a point in life where I have the assets to get a brand new car, and I get to be the one to break it in and treat it right and not wonder what sort of atrocities may or may not have been committed to it before me. In a perfect world, no car problems for the next 7 years or 75,000 miles. :rolleyes: At least if there is, hopefully it means that I get the major kinds of problems taken care of for me. I think that more than anything has me on cloud nine right now, but the car its self certainly isn't hurting either. My buyer's regret with the '06 was that I settled for an automatic. I'm having a blast going back to a manual transmission again although I'm frantically throwing together a nice little scheme to make sure I'm not driving through snow on these summer tires they tossed on here come winter.

I opted for the baseline car with performance package added in. Really wanted those 3.73's but could do without the worrying over my dog's freddy krueger claws on leather seats this time around while I lay down layers of blankets/towels, contemplating the whole time if it'd be cruelly over the top if I just said the hell with it and strapped her down like a 1920's psychiatric patient. Kept the end cost down for me, freeing me up to still toss in GAP and the extended warranty and still get everything I wanted out of the vehicle. I'm pleasantly surprised how good the regular cloth seats are, although they're definitely not the ricaros haha. I am still very happy with my choice and what I got though. I'm looking forward to the 500 mile marker, and then the 1,000 milestone. I'm sitting somewhere around 370 right now.

Just some craptastic pics from my cellphone the day I brought her home, I haven't really gone anywhere yet to go park and take some good shots. I'm having too much fun just driving it around right now.
1462993835.2016-04-28 18.42.59.jpg
2016-04-28 18.43.36.jpg
2016-04-28 18.44.01.jpg
2016-04-28 18.44.29.jpg
2016-04-29 18.32.40.jpg
2016-04-29 18.30.52.jpg

Clark98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '15
New guy from france

Hi everyone,

My name is Mickael I'm 26 years old, I come from France near switzerland borders.
I'm glad to join this forum and present you my stang "Maggie" the dangerous redhead ;)

_mg_7723.jpg

_mg_7717.jpg

_mg_7719.jpg

20160520.jpg

Her nose art^^
sticke10.jpg

20150816.jpg

Here the sound^^
[ame]

See you :thumbsup:

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Hi My name is Godfrey
I am retired and enjoying life So I bought a Mustang Ecoboost for a daily drive ( Heart said 5.0 but my head and pocket said 2.3)
Adelaide, Australia? I just watched Mad Max (the first one) and am now fascinated by Australia. What a crazy country. I'm glad the S550 Mustang really took off there!
Sponsored