Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
It will be interesting to see how many rebates dealers said could be combined are actually allowed at delivery time. If the dealer/sales manager gave you a signed invoice stating that you will receive all of the rebates and Ford disallows them, they probably are going to have to pay for some of it out of the dealership.
Sponsored

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
If you have a VIN, you have a build date....or week. Call your dealer.

Ha! I just did bug my dealer, and he gave me Build Date: 1/26/2015. Thanks for that tidbit! :headbang: :cheers:

Any idea why COTUS wouldn't show a Window Sticker for this yet, or does that come later?

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Found out you can extend your Ford Private cash rebate from [email protected]

There is an incentive protection program and the current code as of 1/6 is 34912

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible

There is an incentive protection program and the current code as of 1/6 is 34912
Whats the Program # 34912? The new "Switch" Incentive replacing the Dream Big Deal? $500 or Special lowered APR through Ford Credit?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Whats the Program # 34912? The new "Switch" Incentive replacing the Dream Big Deal? $500 or Special lowered APR through Ford Credit?
I think that program # is actually the number for the Incentive Protection Program. The dealer would look for that # in their system and register the order for it.

Sponsored

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
I think that program # is actually the number for the Incentive Protection Program. The dealer would look for that # in their system and register the order for it.
Yes it is just the incentive protection. I had a $750 private brochure cash that expired in December that I was able to still use with this.

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT

I think you left out some details here.

So the process is you email [email protected] (since that's an email address), ask them to, and they will extend your rebates?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I think you left out some details here.

So the process is you email [email protected] (since that's an email address), ask them to, and they will extend your rebates?
No. Your dealer will need to register the order for their Incentive Protection Program at cni.dealerconnection.com and that is the program # that it is under. There is also a phone number for your dealer to call if need be. Your dealer has to do this though.

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
No. Your dealer will need to register the order for their Incentive Protection Program at cni.dealerconnection.com and that is the program # that it is under. There is also a phone number for your dealer to call if need be. Your dealer has to do this though.
Yeah I just included the email address in case you wanted to contact them but you just need to give your dealer that code and explain that is for the incentive protection program

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I ordered mine 11/11/14. The car is still not here. Got the x plan. At that time my sales guy said there is not incentive. Guess what now there is private cash offer of $750 I received in the mail although from another dealer but it says go to your ford dealer. And there's that code and program number in there. When I ordered we had the sales slip with the itemized costs. Now, can I still avail this $750 private cash offer that just came in the Mail? It expires 1/16 and the Car can be here any day now. The dealer themselves won't be losing this money right? They will get reimbursed by ford, correct? Thanks in advance for answering.

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I ordered mine 11/11/14. The car is still not here. Got the x plan. At that time my sales guy said there is not incentive. Guess what now there is private cash offer of $750 I received in the mail although from another dealer but it says go to your ford dealer. And there's that code and program number in there. When I ordered we had the sales slip with the itemized costs. Now, can I still avail this $750 private cash offer that just came in the Mail? It expires 1/16 and the Car can be here any day now. The dealer themselves won't be losing this money right? They will get reimbursed by ford, correct? Thanks in advance for answering.

The Private Cash offer is direct from Ford, they'll get reimbursed from FoMoCo.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Plus there is another $500 "Switch" Customer Cash on Mustang until Feb.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Incentives & Rebates

You can e mail Program HQ and ask them to extend the offer. The e mail address is posted in the orders/pricing /tracking section. I'm on my iPad and Tapatalk app sucks, I can't copy and paste the thread.
Duh, it's posted in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I bought my Mustang yesterday and got the $500 that was listed on the Web and another $500 customer loyalty rebate that had come in the mail. This was on top of X-Plan.

The salesman quizzed me on whether I was a recent college grad, had a lease on another car, owned a Ranger or was a member of the American Quarter Horse association. There are rebates associated with these too.
Sponsored