Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I just got the $750 private cash certificate which according to the Marketing Rep, expires on January 5th. The $750 X-Plan EAA rebate and $500 Dream Big retail incentive also expire on January 5th. The best part is that currently, my EDD is January 7th.:frusty:

See if your dealer will allow you to complete the paperwork early to take advantage of these. I did mine on a Thursday and picked up car the following Monday.

There weren't any rebates at stake but it's worth a shot.
Sponsored

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I just got the $750 private cash certificate which according to the Marketing Rep, expires on January 5th. The $750 X-Plan EAA rebate and $500 Dream Big retail incentive also expire on January 5th. The best part is that currently, my EDD is January 7th.:frusty:

My EDD is the 9th, I'm going to try and complete paperwork on the 3rd or 4th because I will be out of town anyway. I don't think it can combine the 750 EAA with the 750 cash, but you can with the 500 holiday cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
FYI for any EAA members or anyone hoping to use the 750.00, I sent the following email to their customer help:

Hi,
I am an EAA member and have received my 750.00 Ford eCertificate which expires on 1/05/2015. I have an issue however; I ordered my car a couple of months ago but due to slow downs at the Ford plant and the holidays my car will not arrive until 1/12/2015 at the earliest. Is there anything I (we) can do to preserve this eCertificate? Thanks for your time.

And got the following response:

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email. Since you have generated your eCertificate during the program period, your rebate of $750 will be protected despite the delayed delivery of the vehicle.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

C and I Help

Ford Program HQ

[email protected]

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I got this response after asking for more clarification. It seems most incentives should be protected as long as we were eligible at time of order:

Hello Michael,

The eCertificate will still expire, but because you were eligible for that rebate at time of order, it is protected under a different program called Order Protection/Incentive Protection.

This program ensures that you receive the same amount in incentives at time of delivery that you qualified for at time of order. The name of the offers may shift little, but the program protects the amount you were eligible for, not any one specific program. The $750 EAA incentive is a direct offer that is included in that amount that is protected.

We hope this provides more clarification for you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

C and I Help

Ford Program HQ

[email protected]

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I can't seem to get any Private Cash offers at all :tsk:

I signed up for brochures by email at the ford site, emailed my dealer, emailed [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Ford Program HQ, all with no luck

Car's due 1/7 and running out of time :-( Looks like I'll miss the $500 Dream Big incentive as well

Any tips?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT

I signed up for brochures by email at the ford site, emailed my dealer, emailed [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Ford Program HQ, all with no luck

Car's due 1/7 and running out of time :-( Looks like I'll miss the $500 Dream Big incentive as well

Any tips?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

If you are ok with it, purchase the car prior to expiring rebates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Any tips?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
I don't see the $500 Dream Big going away after 1/5. In fact, it's very likely that it'll be bumped up to $1,000 or more. There are a lot of Mustangs on the lots + it's the winter season.

To get the private cash, just call Ford's marketing department and request a brochure. Tell them that you are considering a new Mustang. Ask them about any incentives which are currently running and if they don't mention it, ask specifically about the Private Cash offer. I did that and they provided me with a reference number which I can give to the dealer instead of the brochure coupon.

Finally, I would not buy a $40+k car without seeing/testing it first. You never know what's gonna come off the truck.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
EAA rebate confirmation?
Just ordered my Mustang this afternoon (Dec 31). I have an EAA eCertificate for $750.
My dealer accepted both my X-Plan and EAA.
But he came back and said that he was having a difficulty getting Ford to accept the EAA PIN number. Several other Forum members mentioned a similar situation.
What did your dealer do to get through to the Ford Order system to activate the EAA certificate.
My worst case scenario is, that with Ford completely closed down for the New Years, and the eCertificate lapsing after Jan 5, the incentive won't go through.
Is the order official when the dealer sends in the stock number or when Ford echoes back the order information?

Sponsored

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I don't see the $500 Dream Big going away after 1/5. In fact, it's very likely that it'll be bumped up to $1,000 or more. There are a lot of Mustangs on the lots + it's the winter season.

To get the private cash, just call Ford's marketing department and request a brochure. Tell them that you are considering a new Mustang. Ask them about any incentives which are currently running and if they don't mention it, ask specifically about the Private Cash offer. I did that and they provided me with a reference number which I can give to the dealer instead of the brochure coupon.

Finally, I would not buy a $40+k car without seeing/testing it first. You never know what's gonna come off the truck.
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that Friday.

I ordered the convertible after test driving a 2014 GT convertible in July and a GT fastback in November. I feel comfortable with ordering a Mustang with the exact color and options I want vs waiting for the exact one to show up on the lot which may be never. I plan to do a thorough inspection upon delivery and before forking over the money for it. They did take a $1000 deposit though

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
UPDATE: I received the $750 offer in the mail in the brochure for the 2015 Fusion (Fusion + Hybrid)--- I got this in the mail yesterday. This is the first time I received the $750 offer, and I've probably received more than a dozen brochures for many cars. Even though I put in my email address each time, I'm yet to get anything in email this way.

It's going to be tight on whether my car gets delivered before this expires, however. I have a VIN, but nothing beyond that----I still don't have an estimated build date (much less a EDD), and this offer says it expires on February 13, 2015 (2/13/2015).

Probably not, unless things move much more quickly than I thought. So, I'll just have to do what everyone else is doing, and put in for more brochures.

But I hope it is helpful for everyone to know that this $750 offer is being continued!

The Waiting, The Waiting........Continues. :lol:

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
UPDATE: I received the $750 offer in the mail in the brochure for the 2015 Fusion (Fusion + Hybrid)--- I got this in the mail yesterday. This is the first time I received the $750 offer, and I've probably received more than a dozen brochures for many cars. Even though I put in my email address each time, I'm yet to get anything in email this way.

It's going to be tight on whether my car gets delivered before this expires, however. I have a VIN, but nothing beyond that----I still don't have an estimated build date (much less a EDD), and this offer says it expires on February 13, 2015 (2/13/2015).

Probably not, unless things move much more quickly than I thought. So, I'll just have to do what everyone else is doing, and put in for more brochures.

But I hope it is helpful for everyone to know that this $750 offer is being continued!

The Waiting, The Waiting........Continues. :lol:
Was it the EAA 750 discount thing, or something different?

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It looks like the $500 Dream Big Customer Cash is now $500 Switch Cash. Shame it didn't go up, but with the December sales numbers they have no reason to offer higher incentives at the moment.

DarkKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT
Was it the EAA 750 discount thing, or something different?

It was the rebate that I got in a brochure--- the "$750 WITH YOUR NAME ON IT" ---- I have no idea what the "private cash" vs "idiot cash" vs "whatever cash" and all these cutesy rebate names are.

I'm sure someone else can chime in and explain what that $750 rebate is called.
Sponsored