Sponsored

If you had only 500 dollars

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
suspension and IRS fixes. If you want pro-Active suspension or other bits, and within striking distance of Manassas I can probably help stretch that budget.

plus I want to hear/feel your car since I'm interested in PD tune and other such.
Do you have jacking rails? If so, do you recommend them? What are the IRS fixes you speak of? I just picked up a '19 EB PP so I am brand new.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have jacking rails? If so, do you recommend them? What are the IRS fixes you speak of? I just picked up a '19 EB PP so I am brand new.
I do. Depends what kind of jack you use. If cheap NASCAR style then you want a slotted puck that fits. If $1000 quick jack then no real point.

Rails should be the absolute last thing to spend money on after you've run out of everything else to buy, unless you're under your car every other weekend like it was the 60s or something.

For the rest keep reading the forum. It's been discussed ad nauseum.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Intercooler should be the first (engine) mod, since you already have the plumbing you absolutely should "fill in the missing link" before anything else. A downpipe upgrade should probably include a retune so it may exceed the $500 budget but the IC shouldn't need tuning adjustments.
In my case, I got the suspension where I wanted it before I started on the drivetrain. I went with FP track dampers, GT350R springs and sway bars and a handful of BMR, Steeda and FP chassis mods. Add in some GT/EBPP brakes and a wheel and tire upgrade to round it out.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944

Mels21GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melvin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Would you; go with a street IC or catted down pipe.
Already have PD tune, CV charge pipes and TS BOV GEN V.
I ask this of you all because I can't make my own damn mind.
Thanks for any and all suggestions.
I agree with the IC. I did, CAI, Charge Pipes, Spark Plugs, and COBB Tune and the car drove way better. Was able to push the car more with a bigger IC, it wouldn't get as hot. This had me at like 330whp. Never did an actual dyno though, just going off what COBB was reading. Or maybe wait a little longer, save up some more cash and do the IC and DP at the same time so you can get both tuned at once instead of doing two different tunes.
Sponsored