Sponsored

How's your dealership experience been with ordering your 350?

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Black no stripes. Thought about blue stripes but straight black looks too good.
That's two black ones with no stripes from the same dealer. Wise man :cheers::thumbsup:
I might add black matte stripes with red outline like the R ,but not sure
I check with ford performance on the status of my car. The dealer has not been in contact with me, but that's no big deal. This is my 5th car I have purchased from them. They always have the best prices in town.
Sponsored

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Thought about White/blue stripes but felt like you'd see a lot of them.
Going to try to stay with the black but some of theses pic threads make you think.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Ford dealership experience has been fantastic. Had a conversation with the same sales team I purchased a Boss 302 Laguna Seca from a few years back. Nice people, painless process. Initially did ask for a 5k ADM on a GT350 allocation built to spec. I declined and let them know I was willing to pay full MSRP, they understood. Next morning they emailed me - GM approved MSRP build sheet attached. Built to spec and sent a $500 deposit - projected production week of 10/12.

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Ford dealership experience has been fantastic. Had a conversation with the same sales team I purchased a Boss 302 Laguna Seca from a few years back. Nice people, painless process. Initially did ask for a 5k ADM on a GT350 allocation built to spec. I declined and let them know I was willing to pay full MSRP, they understood. Next morning they emailed me - GM approved MSRP build sheet attached. Built to spec and sent a $500 deposit - projected production week of 10/12.
Nice! What dealer was that at?

burndog79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep private
Kind but COMPLETELY CLUELESS

Called multiple dealerships over a year and a half ago about this car. Nobody had a clue what I was talking about. Two dealers in Las Vegas agreed to start a waiting list and put me on it as 1st, regardless of having no information on the car. Over the next 14 months called both dealerships about every month, still nobody had a clue what I was talking about. Then one day I get a call from team ford in Las vegas. They tell me I'm #1 on the list and ready to take my order. I order. Send 2k by credit card. A week later I get it in writing that I'm in Q To order. Call the sales rep a week later. He tells me I'm #2 ordered because he had another customer order before me. WTFF. No dora. He calls me two months later to tell me his client backed out of the first one... asks if I know anyone who wants it. Already has a build date. I say wtff. If you would have put my order in first like you were supposed to there would be no problem here. Says he can't change my order since it's already in. (I agreed to 10k am mind you). Two more months go by. I call demanding Dora. He says there is no such thing. He calls me two days ago saying that he's worked for Ford for 20 years, never heard of dora, but just found out it is real. Promises to send me dora on monday. Shaking my damn head. I thought I had a major jump on this thing to try and get a 2015, and almost two years later, 2k down, 10k over committed, no sticker, no build date, no vin, no dora. Wtff.:brokenheart:

Sponsored

combustor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2016 GT350
After reading this thread I feel lucky. I called many, MANY stealerships to get a MSRP deal and the small town dealer I found has been great so far. They have regularly reached out to ME with status updates, to let me know they were saving all the GT350 swag that Ford sent out, give me the VIN as soon as it was available, etc. For any future cars I'm in the market for, or for any friends and family, I know where I'll be trying to make a deal first. It hasn't been perfect, they've been somewhat clueless on some aspects of the process, but armed with knowledge of this forum it hasn't been an issue. They are either caring and genuine or savvy businessmen who realize good word of mouth in the internet age is worth waaaay more than a few $$ ADM they might have made, and I like them either way.

pa93cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Guard Mustang
I had the same experience at my dealership. They tried the $5k ADM with me as well and I told them no thanks. In the past 10 years I have purchased my cars there, including the GT500, Boss 302, and EcoBoost, I told them MSRP or I take my business elsewhere. A day later their tune changed.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I had the same experience at my dealership. They tried the $5k ADM with me as well and I told them no thanks. In the past 10 years I have purchased my cars there, including the GT500, Boss 302, and EcoBoost, I told them MSRP or I take my business elsewhere. A day later their tune changed.
For a 2017 - of course they're happy to sell it as MSRP.

goodkid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2014 Polar Edition Wrangler; 2005 350Z
My experience: most are idiots. Found a great one though - they do exist. MSRP deal and he keeps me in the loop.

Sponsored

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Same here on the 20k over last week (Mansell Rd). You and I are from the same area and I think might be buying from the same dealer. Nalley has been very good to me but can't do better than 5k over. I know nothing about the dealer that I purchased from but at MSRP I wasn't asking questions either.
Nalley wouldn't do better than 5k adm? Wtf I was just lazy and didn't want to look around so I ordered from Nalley. They said off the bat 5k mark up and it was "corporate policy". Mine was the first gt350 order from them. I guess they got more greedy. I got them to sign the order form with the pricing and all that. I hope they don't pull some bs when I got to pick up.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Nalley wouldn't do better than 5k adm? Wtf I was just lazy and didn't want to look around so I ordered from Nalley. They said off the bat 5k mark up and it was "corporate policy". Mine was the first gt350 order from them. I guess they got more greedy. I got them to sign the order form with the pricing and all that. I hope they don't pull some bs when I got to pick up.
Nalley is still at 5k over with 3 slots out of 12 remaining as of a month ago. Cherokee on Mansell Road quoted 20k over on a drive by visit. Sorry if that was misunderstood.
You should not have any trouble with Nalley. They're really good people.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Nalley is still at 5k over with 3 slots out of 12 remaining as of a month ago. Cherokee on Mansell Road quoted 20k over on a drive by visit. Sorry if that was misunderstood.
You should not have any trouble with Nalley. They're really good people.
Derp. Yeah I misread that.
Sponsored