Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Mmmmm gold.

And the Cyclone badges looking legit.
Just out of curiosity, why does the one on the left look dull and the one in the center looks like shiny chrome? Is it just the angle of the camera or is it a different base?

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Just out of curiosity, why does the one on the left look dull and the one in the center looks like shiny chrome? Is it just the angle of the camera or is it a different base?
Both. The center howler badge is actually a gold finish.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
This is the second batch on the Howler XL?
This is THE batch. No other batches.

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Both. The center howler badge is actually a gold finish.

Ahhh gotcha. Was a gold base a choice on this second batch or is that a sample for upcoming batches? I though the choices were antique silver (on the left) or black nickel (on the right). That gold base looks pretty killer. It looks more chrome than gold in the picture. I'd personally prefer a shinier finish but the antique silver still looks killer! I can't wait to open my mailbox and see my badge in there!

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
So.. you guys want to see something? ;)

:gossip:
Yes I'd like to see tracking info. Let's be honest ordering and paying in October and now the already delayed March shipment is supposed to be ready 3/30 meaning April delivery is getting old real quick. Will we have these and the fender badges by May?

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Yes I'd like to see tracking info. Let's be honest ordering and paying in October and now the already delayed March shipment is supposed to be ready 3/30 meaning April delivery is getting old real quick. Will we have these and the fender badges by May?
I'll be happy to offer you a full refund if the delays are too much. I do understand the frustration.

Unfortunately, I can't control the manufacturing quality of a Chinese factory in another time zone.

I've attempted to be completely transparent in every step of the process, and to be honest that it's just Nathan and I trying to make a cool product for this community, not exactly a well oiled parts house like CJPP or AM.

If anyone would like their money back, please simply PM me.

Going forward, we've stopped taking payments for this very reason and will now only fill orders we actually have product of.

I apologize personally for the delays.

--------------------------------------------------------------

3/2/16 EDIT: (because I can't post in this forum more than 6 times a day)
15RRGT said:
My post was a form of venting no doubt, I believe most of us have all been very patient during this process, as it's gone on & on for months now. I was asking though seriously if we would receive these by May or not lol. Anyway I appreciate your responses and the fact that both were professional and on point.
You guys have been exceptionally patient, it really has been amazing. Coming from NASIOC, where you'd get roasted alive by the 'experienced users' for asking a simple question, this forum is wonderfully supportive.

Seriously, I will devote all my waking hours to getting these in the mail once they arrive. So expect all orders to be delivered to you guys in the first week of April.

Last edited:

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'll be happy to offer you a full refund if the delays are too much. I do understand the frustration.

Unfortunately, I can't control the manufacturing quality of a Chinese factory in another time zone.

I've attempted to be completely transparent in every step of the process, and to be honest that it's just Nathan and I trying to make a cool product for this community, not exactly a well oiled parts house like CJPP or AM.

If anyone would like their money back, please simply PM me.

Going forward, we've stopped taking payments for this very reason and will now only fill orders we actually have product of.

I apologize personally for the delays.

Let him vent the frustration anyone would naturally experience when having to wait 6 months for a part. its not personal I am sure, its just venting. I am sure you are a reasonable person and can put your self in our place. As we can in yours. Even you can understand why he and others are frustrated. At this point most of us have waited almost 6 long months and we are not going to cancel an order 2 months short of the finish line. I think its great customer service that now you will only fill orders when you have the product in hand. I understand its not easy doing what you done thus far and for that I am grateful. Thank you for your time and effort. Now come on April... you cant get here soon enough. :eyebulge:

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
I'll be happy to offer you a full refund if the delays are too much. I do understand the frustration..........Going forward, we've stopped taking payments for this very reason and will now only fill orders we actually have product of.......I apologize personally for the delays.
Let him vent the frustration anyone would naturally experience when having to wait 6 months for a part. its not personal I am sure, its just venting. I am sure you are a reasonable person and can put your self in our place. As we can in yours. Even you can understand why he and others are frustrated. At this point most of us have waited almost 6 long months and we are not going to cancel an order 2 months short of the finish line. I think its great customer service that now you will only fill orders when you have the product in hand. I understand its not easy doing what you done thus far and for that I am grateful. Thank you for your time and effort. Now come on April... you cant get here soon enough. :eyebulge:
My post was a form of venting no doubt, I believe most of us have all been very patient during this process, as it's gone on & on for months now. I was asking though seriously if we would receive these by May or not lol. Anyway I appreciate your responses and the fact that both were professional and on point. :cheers:

Sponsored

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Oh shit, they're coming from China? For some reason I was under the impression that these were being made in the states. So, if they ship on 3/30, it'll likely be at least 3-4 weeks after that until we see them in our mail box. I'm assuming the plant in China is shipping the entire batch to you and then you'll be dispersing them to all the individual customers, is that correct? And here I was excited for an early April delivery. =(

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Please see the edited post above, they should arrive to us during the first week of April; not shipping from China on 3/30 but before. :cheers:

demas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0
Oy this looks great man!
Don't forget that I still need to pay the shipping rates to Israel. I only paid for the badge itself. thanks!

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Please see the edited post above, they should arrive to us during the first week of April; not shipping from China on 3/30 but before. :cheers:
I just now saw his edit. That's a relief, though! When I heard they'd be coming from China and saw a "ship date" of 3/30 I got a bit worried. I'm glad to hear that we'll have them in early April, though. I'm really looking forward to get my new front end, custom grille, and new howler badge all installed!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I am tired of looking at my Ford Racing blank back panel siting in it's box and not on my GT with the Howler badge on it. LOL
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.