Sponsored

Help me build a fast A6 GT street car with PD blower

TX302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 auto GT PP
If your goal was to build a fast street car using a PD supercharger with a 2015 Auto GT with 3.15 gears, what would your build look like? 1/4 mile times aren't that important to me. Looking for power I can effectively use on the street.

I've always wanted a fast street car and finally have the means to make it happen. Let's ballpark $12,000 for a starting budget that I can add to over time if I want.

Assume a 10% discount on parts and no labor. Needs to be 50 state CARB legal. Might have to move to CA :mad:

Here's my first pass at what I think I want:

PD blower (whipple or KB)
OPG
TG
Steeda or BMR stop the hop kit
MT ET SS 305/35/20

It's lowered 1" and has 20x10.5 rims.

What else, or what would you change? looking forward to your input.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Turbo is deff the way to go but I'm a Vortech guy myself soo..
Vortech JT-b
Fore fuel system
OPG and crank gears
E85
Full BMR susp
Circle d stall
Headers if possible
Weld RTS wheels and mt radials

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
if it has to be carb legal, then thats easy, whipple or roush

the whipple tune is really strong on the carb legal packages.

hit us up and we can get you setup with a package

beef
513-478-1965

www.teambeefcakeracing.com

OP
OP

TX302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 auto GT PP
if it has to be carb legal, then thats easy, whipple or roush

the whipple tune is really strong on the carb legal packages.

hit us up and we can get you setup with a package

beef
513-478-1965

www.teambeefcakeracing.com
What else would you add along with the whipple? I was thinking OPG, TG and some suspension mods along with MT Street SS's.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
thats supporting mods, has nothing to do with power, but supporting mods never heart

half shafts as well

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I go Whipple stage 2...you will have enough power to get F--ked up or in up in jail with the whipple on the street .. :)

HoustonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I go Whipple stage 2...you will have enough power to get F--ked up or in up in jail with the whipple on the street .. :)

How do you make that power usable on the street? Steeda or BMR suspension kit and MT street SS tires?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
You just limited yourself to a blower only by saying carb legal. Youve pretty much only given yourself two options. Whipple and Roush (i believe roush is carb legal) Since those are the only two choices id say whipple.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
What do i need to make that power usable on the street? Steeda or BMR suspension kit and MT street SS tires?
Well there is the problem... Nothing you can do to make it hook in the street ... Even MT tires it will spin, it will be better than stock street tires but you will still spin .. BMR goodies and good sticky tires is the best you can do.. Use the whipple fight control and tune the power down , that will help some .. Road are covered with dirt , oil , dips and pot holes that make traction impossible at low speeds or any speed for that matter ..Mine gets lose even at 60 MPH on boost ..Keep in mind my Procharger is not making what you will be making with a stage 2 whipple ..

Sponsored
OP
OP

TX302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 auto GT PP
Well there is the problem... Nothing you can do to make it hook in the street ... Even MT tires it will spin, it will be better than stock street tires but you will still spin .. BMR goodies and good sticky tires is the best you can do.. Use the whipple fight control and tune the power down , that will help some .. Road are covered with dirt , oil , dips and pot holes that make traction impossible at low speeds or any speed for that matter ..Mine gets lose even at 60 MPH on boost ..Keep in mind my Procharger is not making what you will be making with a stage 2 whipple ..
Any whipple guys successful at making it hook on the street? I guess as many mods as you can afford to help with traction + pedal control is the best answer??????

Furore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6A
BMR suspension and 19x11 wheels 325 tires is how you get traction on the street with a Whipple.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Whipple Stage 2, half shafts, and Steeda or BMR suspension bits. And wide tires lol.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
If your goal was to build a fast street car using a PD supercharger with a 2015 Auto GT with 3.15 gears, what would your build look like? 1/4 mile times aren't that important to me. Looking for power I can effectively use on the street.

I've always wanted a fast street car and finally have the means to make it happen. Let's ballpark $12,000 for a starting budget that I can add to over time if I want.

Assume a 10% discount on parts and no labor. Needs to be 50 state CARB legal. Might have to move to CA :mad:

Here's my first pass at what I think I want:

PD blower (whipple or KB)
OPG
TG
Steeda or BMR stop the hop kit
MT ET SS 305/35/20

It's lowered 1" and has 20x10.5 rims.

What else, or what would you change? looking forward to your input.
you literally just described my car. like verbatim.

go to katy and talk to boostworks and get the kenne bell. do it.

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Go with a VMP kit or Whipple.. I know the Whipple guys are all screaming they are the best.. If you plan on making 1000+hp go with the Whipple. If you are building a street car and don't plan on building the car for all out race.. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH VMP OR WHIPPLE The TVS systems are known for torque!
Sponsored