Sponsored

Hellion TT on the rollers

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Finally got my recently converted blower car to TT setup done and decided to put it on the rollers just to see where its at. To my surprise it did very well. The power delivery and tq is just incredible over the blower setup.

Last time i weighed the car it was 3580 with me in it and since then ive added a kirkey race seat and have no exhaust system on the car. The exhaust is dumped off the turbos right at the front of the car at the ground. The car should fly at this weight.

Here is the video! Enjoy! I did not use the meth on the dyno pull. Its only there for when i do a long pull down the track or street.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
So you have the crossover pipe after the turbos and that's it for the exhaust???

Nothing after the wastegates too?

Interesting.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you have the crossover pipe after the turbos and that's it for the exhaust???

Nothing after the wastegates too?

Interesting.

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I dumped mine before the midpipe but this way I'm assuming I'd lose another 15-25 lbs. how does it sound? Videos are hard to get a feel.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dumped mine before the midpipe but this way I'm assuming I'd lose another 15-25 lbs. how does it sound? Videos are hard to get a feel.
Its actually not that bad. But its loud when accelerating. While cruising its quiet to me. Not my daily so im doing one more thing to the exhaust here soon.

Sponsored

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
It sounds good brotha!

Why’d they cut the pull short at 6750rpm? Also looks like the ecu pulled a bit of timing in the dip around 5500rpm and it would have liked the meth being sprayed.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sounds good brotha!

Why’d they cut the pull short at 6750rpm? Also looks like the ecu pulled a bit of timing in the dip around 5500rpm and it would have liked the meth being sprayed.
Being that its a turbo setup i knew power would fall off at 6500 with the stock manifold so i told him to stop it around 7000 so no reason to ring it out for just numbers when it peaks at 6500. It was tuned on street logs to 7600 so its solid. No we think its a little bit of valve float since iv been boosted for over a year and the stock springs are a little “tired” if thats what you want to call it. But timing is solid.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But on the street on 15 psi its just plain nasty compared to the blower.

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Meh, trade it for the Rocket Bunny FR-S next to it IMO.

Congrats man! :headbang:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh boy!
Love the wheels too, can't wait to see the new numbers buddy!
Thanks! I just got them the same week i got the turbo kit. I ordered them over 3 months ago. But they were worth the wait.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
With the weight reduction, and wheel and tire combo i cant wait to see what this thing traps for MPH now!!

Should be a monster

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Being that its a turbo setup i knew power would fall off at 6500 with the stock manifold so i told him to stop it around 7000 so no reason to ring it out for just numbers when it peaks at 6500.
So you think the stock headers won't go past 6500 or is it possible valve float? Just asking since some companies complain about the use of stock headers yet all the fast street stangs are running numbers with stock headers and making the power to boot.

Also with that k-member it looks as if you can fab the rest of the exhaust to go to the rear without it hanging low like it does with the stock k-member.

Anyways, great dyno pull and thanks for sharing your blower to twin turbo data. I've gotta get my LPF kit installed still and have the Sai Li fuel system as well but with ID1050's. Sure hope they are enough.

OP
OP
Slamdcoop0428

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you think the stock headers won't go past 6500 or is it possible valve float? Just asking since some companies complain about the use of stock headers yet all the fast street stangs are running numbers with stock headers and making the power to boot.

Also with that k-member it looks as if you can fab the rest of the exhaust to go to the rear without it hanging low like it does with the stock k-member.

Anyways, great dyno pull and thanks for sharing your blower to twin turbo data. I've gotta get my LPF kit installed still and have the Sai Li fuel system as well but with ID1050's. Sure hope they are enough.
They will go past 6500 just fine. Hellion kit has been 8.3 so far. Yeah i could do a an exhaust but i love it like this to be honest. But ill be changing it up a tad in a couple weeks.

No problem and here is a little bit of info. 1hr after my dyno run my buddy i sold my orginal blower to which is a paxton 2200sl head unit came up and put his car on the rollers. He has a 3.33 pulley and revs to 7800 and it made 18psi here are our pulls laid over each other

14.5psi TT vs Paxton at 18psi
This is why i said the turbo’s just feel down right nasty compared to the blower lol
Sponsored