• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY Requests

Group Buy Request

• Total voters

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hey guys
Some of you might have already seen, I have been helping organise group buys for AU market in the classfieds section (for products from U.S.) - such as the GT lower grille & Rear Decklid etc. Products that are either overpriced in AU or not available here at all :D

I made this thread to take any requests on what everyone is after - if there is enough interest for a certain product, we can see if it makes sense to start a group buy for it.

Group buys are great! When we buy in bulk of a certain product we may not only get a better price on the product but also the shipping cost per product will be much better aswell rather than buying it individually + I have some great connections in U.S.
Sponsored

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Hey guys
Some of you might have already seen, I have been helping organise group buys for AU market in the classfieds section (for products from U.S.) - such as the GT lower grille & Rear Decklid etc. Products that are either overpriced in AU or not available here at all :D

I made this thread to take any requests on what everyone is after - if there is enough interest for a certain product, we can see if it makes sense to start a group buy for it.

Group buys are great! When we buy in bulk of a certain product we may not only get a better price on the product but also the shipping cost per product will be much better aswell rather than buying it individually + I have some great connections in U.S.
Hey mate. Thank you, I think I can speak for everyone and say thank you to you and others for helping make life easier. I will be sure to jump on regularly and see whats going out there. I am likely going to jump in on the lower grill shortly and have my order in for the big mouth too. You might find some takers for the GT 350 wheel I would think. Personally I am not sold on the wearability of the suede looking material but never seen the wheel in the flesh so I am talking out my butt :cheers:

Reactions: ssb

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
The GT350 or GT350R steering wheel would be nice and then maybe some of the JPM coachworks matching alcantara trim parts, like the gearshift boot, handbrake boot, console lid, kneepads etc.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
The GT350 or GT350R steering wheel would be nice and then maybe some of the JPM coachworks matching alcantara trim parts, like the gearshift boot, handbrake boot, console lid, kneepads etc.
snap

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
gt350 voodoo engine, err sorry steering wheel.

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Hey guys

Thanks for all your hard work on this mate

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
BMR cradle lockout is on my wishlist.

Jarv23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT 5.0 Auto (OTT Stripes)
Hey guys

Adding my gratitude for the group buy opportunities to date Kevin, much appreciated mate!

My GT wish-list:

- black 5.0, pony and GT emblems
- rear tri-bar pony deck lid
- side rear window louvres (cervini's?)
- Roush AB exhaust system

Cheers,

JJ

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Ford rubber boot liner and Ford Performance oil separator.

Perhaps a compatible sub-woofer?

:thumbsup:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Yes please GT350R wheel and the matching trim parts sounds great ! :headbang:

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe

The sub is a good idea - if we scoped out a suitable, relatively plug-and-play option, buy in bulk...

On one of my old cars, a forum managed to organize a custom built sub housing to fit the car (small car, small space, etc) with full instructions and a great price because of group buy...

+1 on this idea for sure!

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Hey mate. Thank you, I think I can speak for everyone and say thank you to you and others for helping make life easier. I will be sure to jump on regularly and see whats going out there. I am likely going to jump in on the lower grill shortly and have my order in for the big mouth too. You might find some takers for the GT 350 wheel I would think. Personally I am not sold on the wearability of the suede looking material but never seen the wheel in the flesh so I am talking out my butt :cheers:
gt350 voodoo engine, err sorry steering wheel.
No worries, Thanks for your suggestion. It seems that there is a fair bit of interest on the GT350 steering wheel. If anyone has a quote that they already have including shipping to AU (an individual steering wheel), I will see if I can get a better price than that.
As for the JPM Coachworks, Bob have you got a quote already for the shipping price (for an individual set)?

Thanks for all your hard work on this mate
No worries mate! Let me know if you have anything else in your mind that you want to add to your already amazing build :D :cheers:

BMR cradle lockout is on my wishlist.
Thanks for your suggestion. Will keep that in mind, see if anyone else is keen on getting them.

Adding my gratitude for the group buy opportunities to date Kevin, much appreciated mate!

My GT wish-list:

- black 5.0, pony and GT emblems
- rear tri-bar pony deck lid
- side rear window louvres (cervini's?)
- Roush AB exhaust system

Cheers,

JJ
I have already started a groupbuy for the decklids, have a look on there :) [ http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56254 ] As for the other stuff, I think if we have enough people for the emblems - I dont mind starting one - Will keep that in mind & see if there is more interest on these.

Yes please GT350R wheel and the matching trim parts sounds great ! :headbang:
The sub is a good idea - if we scoped out a suitable, relatively plug-and-play option, buy in bulk...

On one of my old cars, a forum managed to organize a custom built sub housing to fit the car (small car, small space, etc) with full instructions and a great price because of group buy...

+1 on this idea for sure!
I am already working on a custom corner sub box (looks nice and sleek) with an audio visual company. Will hopefully have something happening & keep you guys updated in few months time! Still waiting for my car, I should have it in August :D :headbonk:
As for it being plug & play - Unfortunately you will have to get someone to wire it up, either a DIY job if you know what you are doing & comfortable with it or get a professional to do it (thats what I am doing). As our cars dont come with a subwoofer so they dont have the connection in the boot.

Few examples:
BMW_M3_Magicbox_001.jpg

9233734_orig.jpg

SAM_2438.jpg

Will be carpeted up to match the same colour as the mustang.

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto