Good News on 2015s Shipping...I hope

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I was thinking the same thing!!! How can this information NOT get out? :shrug:

Crazy :crazy:
Maybe if we just all bombarded FP with phone calls everyday for a week they would at least say something.

Silence is golden unless you have a bunch of crazies knocking at your door. The lack of communication, especially from a large corporation, just reeks that something is being covered up.

But I can't imagine with all the media getting their hands on these cars, even in a highly controlled environment, wouldn't have exposed some major issue if it existed.
Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
I would make daily calls. But I don't think folks answering the phone have access to production schedules or cause(s) of delays etc.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
They only see what is in the system, which is only updated once a week or so.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I would make daily calls. But I don't think folks answering the phone have access to production schedules or cause(s) of delays etc.
They only see what is in the system, which is only updated once a week or so.
Yep. Calling them is to not get answers from the folks on the phone, but to create enough noise that management has to do something about it.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yeah ford brass will roll out the big guns for 137 folks whos orders are 6 weeks late when they are selling 200,000+ other cars every month

Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Someone who heard, from someone who heard, from someone who might of saw something that is inconclusive is not enough to get me excited.

At this point I'll believe it when I see it.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Yeah ford brass will roll out the big guns for 137 folks whos orders are 6 weeks late when they are selling 200,000+ other cars every month
Who is limiting this conversation to the 137? Not me. :shrug:

I guarantee you that if FP started getting calls everyday from everyone who ordered a GT350, 15 or 16, R or non-R, that at a minimum they would provide a statement to read to the buyers. Might not give us the exact answer, but it would create a response, which would eventually drive more information to be shared.

If there was something really wrong with the car I don't think MT would be testing it right now. So I guess we will just have to wait till this months 200K non GT350 cars to be produced.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think it's silly to suggest bugging them to the point of getting answers. There aren't cars that have been delivered that are having problems....they aren't late on delivering anything. Even if they've found a problem, they are going to fix it to their satisfaction before shipping any cars - they have to warranty them, after all.

In short - nothing to complain about at this point. Don't let our excitement and anxiety over receiving these awesome cars turn us into jerks, please.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Yep. Calling them is to not get answers from the folks on the phone, but to create enough noise that management has to do something about it.

What's your office phone number? I want to get at least a 137 people together to call you every day about something you have no information about. :p

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Holy crap. Everyone calm down. Sarcasm around here is not appreciated.
[MENTION=15566]Spa2k[/MENTION] 555-2368

Sponsored

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
yeah yeah who cares about the '15s except for you 137 braggers. j/k

Any word on '16 production start and pace? Read somewhere '16 production started but not sure if thats been confirmed.
There is a poster over on Robert Lanes Shelby gt350 forum that is listing cars (16's) as they come up on their blend dates. As of today there are 103 listed. The vins are all over the place. The window stickers come up on these also.

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
Ford said they would deliver cars beginning this Fall.

Dealers dont know crap.

Neither do any of you:amen:

teamz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
There is a poster over on Robert Lanes Shelby gt350 forum that is listing cars (16's) as they come up on their blend dates. As of today there are 103 listed. The vins are all over the place. The window stickers come up on these also.
can you copy a link of that listing on here?

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
^ that's consistent with my dealers info
Sponsored