Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
What are the intake, charge pipes, and downpipe made out of?
Sponsored

kel krst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBeast
anyone notice the Full Race pcv delete box/catch can in the pic on there website? Is that forsale?

OP
OP
Full-Race Geoff

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
anyone notice the Full Race pcv delete box/catch can in the pic on there website? Is that forsale?
It is one of our new products for debut at SEMA. I did not realize it was listed on our site already.. that wasnt supposed to happen yet, thanks for the heads up.

What are the intake, charge pipes, and downpipe made out of?
intake/charge pipes: aluminum
downpipe: stainless steel

kel krst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBeast
Its not listed on there. But its in the pics that show your guys new turbo system! I even called you guys today too see if I could buy one lol... Shit so could you tell me when it will be for sale? Im assuming its the PCV Catch Can box like the one made for the F150s? I have the UPR DV CC's but I WANT ONE OF THOSE NOW

Sponsored

OP
OP
Full-Race Geoff

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Its not listed on there. But its in the pics that show your guys new turbo system! I even called you guys today too see if I could buy one lol... Shit so could you tell me when it will be for sale? Im assuming its the PCV Catch Can box like the one made for the F150s? I have the UPR DV CC's but I WANT ONE OF THOSE NOW
The official debut is at SEMA, they are planned to be available jan 2017. will try and get them out sooner. the PCV delete on these engines is quite a bit different from the F150 but i will post photos as we get closer to november

kel krst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBeast
AWESOME! Like I said I have the UPR CCs now.. But i want to try your guys new product! It looks like it holds more oil and has a bit more function. I'll be impatiently waiting for those photos and its release!

kel krst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBeast
I am also very interested in this new Turbo kit you have. But will call you guys when im ready to purchase so I can talk in person! Can't wait to see what other tricks up your sleeve for SEMA!

Ipittydafoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost performance package
I am also very interested in this new Turbo kit you have. But will call you guys when im ready to purchase so I can talk in person! Can't wait to see what other tricks up your sleeve for SEMA!
Same here!

OP
OP
Full-Race Geoff

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
hi everybody, we are back from SEMA. We've attended for 16 years in a row and this year was the best to date. Our Focus RS build won Ford's design acheivement award:

we met Edsel Ford - an honor i wont ever forget

Full-Race had numerous vehicles in the Ford booth such at Tucci Fiesta ST and Bojix F150 ecoboost.

However - the Mustang EcoBoost kits are what got the most attention. Our Twinscroll BorgWarner EFR kits covered by MotoIQ and BorgWarner in the video below:

[ame]

In addition, turbonetics is stepping up with a bolt-on stock appearing turbo, for the guys who want to do a more simple turbo upgrade yet retain twinscroll. RTR / Xtreme DI released their upgrade fuel pump and Nostrum Energy released plug n play injectors for the 2.3L ecoboost. 2017 is shaping up to be a big year for EcoBoost performance!

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Geoff, I heard in the video that they might do a reverse and forward rotation on the one small EFR turbo. Do you have anymore info or news on that, as far as the reverse rotation turbo goes ? Will they just do the one size ? Thanks, Cool Stuff !!!!

OP
OP
Full-Race Geoff

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
the reverse rotation is a new concept EFR turbo based on the borgwarner K03. realistically its 1-2 years out and does not have a fit to the 2.3L ecoboost but is definitely an interesting product.

OP
OP
Full-Race Geoff

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
another relevant product from our SEMA launch is the Catch-Can vent plate: http://www.full-race.com/store/ecoboost/ecoboost-2-3l-2-0l-catch-can-plate.html/

This is a simple bolt on design that uses the OEM hardware and gasket but adds dual -10AN Oring Bungs to vent crankcase pressure.

mustang-catchcan-plate0-600x400.jpg

catchcanplate1-600x400.jpg

We utilize baffles and shrouds to minimize oil transfer:
catchcanplate0b-600x400.jpg

catchcanplate2-600x400.jpg

Which we incorporated into our catch can kit! Excited to get them shipped out!

https://adamtuned.com/collections/2...her-kit-w-catch-can-for-2015-ecoboost-mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.