Sponsored

Ford Tickford Mustangs

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Those stripes don't suit the car, the bonnet ones don't follow the line of the ridges and the side vertical section is too upright.
Sponsored

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
I took a few photos of it when I got to the track this afternoon, but that link includes all angles so I won't bother posting them. The carbon lip kit all round looks pretty good. A fair bit chunkier than the normal skirts. I'm not generally a fan of stripes but they looked ok I suppose. Black badges would suit the car better.

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
I'm interested in the tuning package, along with the rear wing. Waiting patiently for more information later this year.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I really don't see why they would be running 20s in the front and 21s in the rear, this really isn't a performance set up. I am interested to see what they are doing in order to get the engine up 45kw.

Most likely it will be full exhaust, manifold, cold air intake, tune and maybe injectors.

With the amount of money people could drop on a Ranger kit I don't see why they wouldn't just offer a SC

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I really don't see why they would be running 20s in the front and 21s in the rear, this really isn't a performance set up. I am interested to see what they are doing in order to get the engine up 45kw.

Most likely it will be full exhaust, manifold, cold air intake, tune and maybe injectors.

With the amount of money people could drop on a Ranger kit I don't see why they wouldn't just offer a SC
Because they missed the boat. Also because the car doesn't really need a sc. (I want to do it) with a sc it pretty much becomes a semi-guided missle in almost anyone's hands.

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Because they missed the boat. Also because the car doesn't really need a sc. (I want to do it) with a sc it pretty much becomes a semi-guided missle in almost anyone's hands.

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
I spoke to Tim at Bathurst on Saturday about the Mustang and the only item on the Red Demo car that was finalised and locked-in is the wheel package.
These items are stilol to be finalised
1) The exhaust to be offered will be a Cat Back, with a CAI and Tune (looking at 350-360kw)
2) suspension - lowered between 25mm and 33mm, brand tbc
3) the front carbon splitter , sode skirts and rear spoiler are yet to be finlaised in size and shape
4) Supercharger option ongoing

The big news is that they will be doing all in-house with their own warranty, with a new workshops opening up in Sydney (possibly Wetherill park) and Brissy (I didn't ask where)

cheers

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I spoke to Tim at Bathurst on Saturday about the Mustang and the only item on the Red Demo car that was finalised and locked-in is the wheel package.
These items are stilol to be finalised
1) The exhaust to be offered will be a Cat Back, with a CAI and Tune (looking at 350-360kw)
2) suspension - lowered between 25mm and 33mm, brand tbc
3) the front carbon splitter , sode skirts and rear spoiler are yet to be finlaised in size and shape
4) Supercharger option ongoing

The big news is that they will be doing all in-house with their own warranty, with a new workshops opening up in Sydney (possibly Wetherill park) and Brissy (I didn't ask where)

cheers
A cat back, cai and tune isn't going to make ~285rwkw or 350 at the engine with ~19% drivetrain loss

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I can only repeat what I was told,and not expert enough to challenge him

cheers
All good mate, I just wanted to let you know. A lot of people promise the world but it never happens

Sponsored

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah def need to do full exhaust along with the cai and tune to get around the 285/290rwkw

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Tickford have just updated their website with the Mustang range of options: http://www.tickford.com.au/

Something for EcoBoost fans too.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
GT

TICKFORD 360 Power Pack

ECU recalibration
Cold air intake
Quad outlet 3” cat-back exhaust
TICKFORD rear diffuser
TICKFORD enhanced badge
Individually-numbered build plate
Driveline warranty

Total fitted by TICKFORD: $6,990 inc GST

Ecoboost

TICKFORD 270 Power Pack

ECU recalibration
Cold air intake
Quad outlet 2.5”cat-back exhaust
TICKFORD rear diffuser
TICKFORD enhanced badge
Individually-numbered build plate
Driveline warranty

Total fitted by TICKFORD: $6,990 inc GST

GT Exhaust

TICKFORD Mustang GT Exhaust

3” Stainless Steel TICKFORD Cat Back Exhaust
Quad Outlet Carbon Wrapped Tips
TICKFORD Quad Outlet Rear Diffuser
TICKFORD Enhanced Lunachrome Badge

Total fitted by TICKFORD: $3,990.00 inc GST

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Seems all options are incredibly expensive and have a mustang tax heavily applied. At least at that price I'd be expecting to see a full exhaust system including extractors, not just a cat-back.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Seems all options are incredibly expensive and have a mustang tax heavily applied. At least at that price I'd be expecting to see a full exhaust system including extractors, not just a cat-back.
Yep, more expensive than Streetfighter which people weren't pleased about the price. I was expecting something more from a company like Tickford
Sponsored