Sponsored

Ford GT350/R First Rides/Reviews Thread(Updated First Drive Reviews on P.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenalrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
chill, man
the unviel of M4 CSL is schduled in couple weeks at Pebble Beach.

Always... and always "next year" from BMW...

BMW needs to put up, or shut up..!
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
When will BMW start offering parking lessons? I mean 9 times out of 10 its a BMW that is parked in 2 spots instead of 1

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
When will BMW start offering parking lessons? I mean 9 times out of 10 its a BMW that is parked in 2 spots instead of 1
No kidding.:cheers: I'm generally an auto enthusiast, but BMW's just do nothing for me, personally. I can think of a half-dozen other luxury performance cars I'd rather own than a BMW. I can't tell you why that is the case, because they are obviously well-engineered cars, but I've never gotten that warm-and-fuzzy feeling I would have expected when actually driving one. It's almost exactly the same with me and the Corvette.

Maybe it's the years I spent in Germany where they are common commuter cars and taxi vehicles, but I can't understand why they are considered "status" vehicles.

Last edited:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
You guys know that all Topnotch is doing is searching for and posting various pics from twitter, instagram, etc. It's a valuable service that he's providing, but any of you can do it. That's why he can't just take requests for certain colors.
His internet fu is strong. Very strong.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
You guys know that all Topnotch is doing is searching for and posting various pics from twitter, instagram, etc. It's a valuable service that he's providing, but any of you can do it. That's why he can't just take requests for certain colors.

chopsui ...my secret is out...so anyone can do it...I'll pass the torch to you...can't wait to see the pics you post. :cheers:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
^^^Oh great now you went and dun it. You pissed off Topnotch^^^ lol

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Good grief... You guys need to chill man. Topnotch, unless he's a girl, puts on his pants same way every other man does. He takes a crap just like everyone else. Shoot man he's human too. Yall take the worshipping stuff somewheres else. From what I've seen of his posts he doesn't lavish in the limelight like some other posters which is a good character trait to have.

Thanks for all your pics Topnotch. Hope you enjoy mortality in your 350 like the rest of us. ;)

Carguy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1LE

I think you are dead wrong. That is what I do! Topnotch has a lot more going on than that.

Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
chopsui ...my secret is out...so anyone can do it...I'll pass the torch to you...can't wait to see the pics you post. :cheers:
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

so I'll just repeat what I said in bold this time.

And for the record, I've thanked your posts more times than I can remember.

ohmy350

Threads
Reaction score

Please no!!! All hail Topnotch!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob WH

Gettin' old
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
1987 LX coupe(and others), 14 Escape
I think the 1:25 is pretty close to right on; it may have even done it a bit under, putting it neck-and-neck with the mighty Z06 for 2nd place on that list. AND, let's not forget that there is a 150-200 lb. passenger riding along.
That can definitely make a massive difference and it is worth remembering. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.