Sponsored

Finally my R is scheduled

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Congrads Davey !:cheers:...Getting closer....I was told today I would have a VIN number no later than next WED...I hope they are right.
It seems that information and production for the R's seems to be getting a lot of traction of late so you should be in nice shape for a VIN next week and look forward to a positive reply mid next week regarding your VIN and a scheduled production date.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
These R's are headed to Texas. Belong to anyone on the forum?
Not mine. Approximate build dates shown. :clap2:

G5523551 Race Red/Black Roof 3/16
G5520217 White/Blue stripe 3/4
G5520267 Black/Black stripe 3/3

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
my GT350R being delivered to TX is still in unscheduled clean as of Friday
I had a scheduled build date and VIN within 2 weeks after my order went "unscheduled clean". Hopefully your's will advance soon!

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
my GT350R being delivered to TX is still in unscheduled clean as of Friday
What's the priority of your order? Now that it is in unscheduled clean status the priority actually has an effect.

When mine was taken off material hold and placed in unscheduled clean status the regional rep made it priority 1. I had a VIN and production date the next day.

Those of you waiting should have VINs and production dates by the first week of April.

Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Any member 350R built last week?

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Any member 350R built last week?
Yes, my body panel parts were started last Monday and car was completed on Thursday.

Don't have a scheduled delivery date but hope to have that this week sometime.

Shadow Black with Black OTT stripes and no Tech Package and VIN ends in 319.

Trying to determine the chassis number but pretty difficult to do but suggest it will be one of the first hundred or at least hope so?

:ford:

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Yes, my body panel parts were started last Monday and car was completed on Thursday.

Don't have a scheduled delivery date but hope to have that this week sometime.

Shadow Black with Black OTT stripes and no Tech Package and VIN ends in 319.

Trying to determine the chassis number but pretty difficult to do but suggest it will be one of the first hundred or at least hope so?

:ford:
I thought I read somewhere that there have been only 59 R's made this year so far...does this sound right? and if so.....to have 40 more cars made in the next 3 weeks sounds like a lot...or is this not a big deal for FORD to do? :shrug:Secondly the reason I ask is.....it would be nice to get #100....just for fun.:headbang:.I'm sure it would not add anything to the value...I just want my car...I'm hoping I take care of this car better then my M5 Sport..I washed this car and waxed it my self twice in the first to 2 weeks and now I consider it a pain in the neck to vacuum the car and and hand wash it...and my Hummer..forget it...its off to the car wash and drive it through once a week......This is why I am getting yellow...you can rub on it and the small scratches will not show up like they would on black (which is my favor color on the R)....I believe this is one car where the newness will not wear off so quickly...

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
Most recent published numbers:
Produced (not delivered) are 17 base R's and 109 R's with the 67S Electronic package for a total of 126 built so far (2016 model).
Sponsored