R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
What site do you go to track your car.
I will take my R to Motorsport Ranch in Cressen TX when I get it.....suppose to have the VIN tomorrow.....I will cry if I do not, or at the very least Bit%h all day........:frusty:

ShadowBlackR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R - GR222
I will take my R to Motorsport Ranch in Cressen TX when I get it.....suppose to have the VIN tomorrow.....I will cry if I do not, or at the very least Bit%h all day........:frusty:
I "think" he's asking if there is a website where you can track the progress of the build of a GT350.

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I "think" he's asking if there is a website where you can track the progress of the build of a GT350.

LOL Sorry this make more sense !!! I though it was a strange question for this Thread..Please forgive me for getting off topic..LOL Now back to R talk...:headbang:

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
I call (FP) 800-334-4375 and give them the Order number or VIN and the dealer code..and they will give you any news they have....:cheers:

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
gotta say that I'm absolutely digging my non-electronics car...just helps focus the mind on what's important and enjoy the car. I'll check back in once summer hits though...lol...there certainly will be days when I'm missing the A/C. (but not the stereo...I can always take a bluetooth speaker along)
Awesome bro. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car either way.

If I were to keep my B302 I would've went without the electronics package but since I will be actually driving this car a fair bit and a lady will be with me I figured the better part of valor was to keep her booty cool. :cheers:

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Awesome bro. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car either way.

If I were to keep my B302 I would've went without the electronics package but since I will be actually driving this car a fair bit and a lady will be with me I figured the better part of valor was to keep her booty cool. :cheers:
I hear you. If the R were to be my only fun car I would have gotten the electronics as well. I drove the R to work today...what a frickin' blast that thing is. For long / congested commutes I drive a Fusion Energi...a surprisingly likeable car in it's own right. When the RS comes, I'll sell the Boss and be driving it a fair amount as my dd. But, for now, I'm letting my kids drive the Boss.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I hear you. If the R were to be my only fun car I would have gotten the electronics as well. I drove the R to work today...what a frickin' blast that thing is. For long / congested commutes I drive a Fusion Energi...a surprisingly likeable car in it's own right. When the RS comes, I'll sell the Boss and be driving it a fair amount as my dd. But, for now, I'm letting my kids drive the Boss.
You have some lucky arse kids!

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Well as I've said a 100 times... When I get my frickin car !!!!! I would love to make a road trip with the family up to Dallas and try to catch a c&c up there. I've been around the world and been to Dallas once for 1/2 day and came back. :shrug:

Time to trailer shop I suppose. :doh:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Well as I've said a 100 times... When I get my frickin car !!!!! I would love to make a road trip with the family up to Dallas and try to catch a c&c up there. I've been around the world and been to Dallas once for 1/2 day and came back. :shrug:

The cars and coffee in Plano is one of the coolest automotive experiences I have had, that is free. I try to make it 3-4 times a year since it is a 2.5 hour drive for me, and it is definitely worth it.

Sponsored

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
It used to be a really nice, relaxing time. Now it's usually a Cluster F. Sad to see Cowtown C&C go away.

Davey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R
Yes I meant website. I was on the ford order tracking and it did not come up. Its always good to hear where you guys take your cars. I have never tracked a car. I live in Pa so I'm far from you guys.

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)

You will have to make a road trip to Dallas when I have a party at my house for ALL Shelby owners.:cheers:...

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You will have to make a road trip to Dallas when I have a party at my house for ALL Shelby owners.:cheers:...
If mine ever gets scheduled, maybe I can reduce my anxiety enough to be able to travel!

Seriously, coming up on 7 months and no progress. I went to the boat show the other day and thought about how much more I'd enjoy my time in the Keys with my own boat. Maybe a World Cat.

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
If mine ever gets scheduled, maybe I can reduce my anxiety enough to be able to travel!

Seriously, coming up on 7 months and no progress. I went to the boat show the other day and thought about how much more I'd enjoy my time in the Keys with my own boat. Maybe a World Cat.
THE TWO HAPPIEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE ARE THE DAY YOU GET A NEW BOAT, AND THE DAY YOU SELL IT ...Been there done that....Get the R, you will lose less money for sure...:cheers:
Sponsored