• Black

Votes: 36 9.2%

• Total voters

T5owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 T-5
Want my DHG. I think the darker colors will fit better!.
Sponsored

Yurimeta

Threads
Reaction score
So is it a safe bet to say that these are all of the colors that will be offered?

I mean the ford site says " If you know mustang, you know this is just a fraction of what will be offered. Color and wheel availability varies by market. Contact your dealer for details"

This leads one to believe that there will be the possibility of more colors closer to release, or at least that's what I'm hearing.

Anyways, competition orange all the way! However I may order a white one and get it painted in a custom color.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I really doubt that. These 10 are the colors that will be produced and available in the US and Canada.

Availability within this set however might be limited in certain export countries with smaller volume markets, where it is hard to keep a balanced stock.

Personally I think Ford is checking this particular thread and the percentages on a daily basis, as it provides very interesting information towards the color allocation for their production scheduling.

Yurimeta

Threads
Reaction score
Well one can hope =P I really like the grabber orange that I currently have. Plus this pic just made me want this even more.

I looooove this color. :clap2:

Crazyhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old beat up and thankfully running strong
Magnetic seems menacing and with wide wheels and beefy tires will look aggressive

Sponsored

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
Based on the survey and this thread Ford should drop Race Red and bring back DHG or something similar.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
I prefer PW. Don't like the Oxford White. When you have the two colors side by side, the OW looks more gray & PW looks brighter & more pure.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
My Taurus is Ingot Silver and I am not impressed. The color just doesn't have the 'pop' that a red candy or C orange has. That said, I will probably go with either Magnetic or Guard once I see them in person.

four0six

Threads
Reaction score
Based on the survey and this thread Ford should drop Race Red and bring back DHG or something similar.
Race red would probably be second choice to triple yellow for me (which was my vote). Yellow seems to be a pretty limited run on Mustangs and as I won't be buying one the first model year or two I hope to have at least one of those options.

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
Wow, guard and magnetic make up a whopping 51% of votes. I like the magnetic, but I would have to see the guard color in person. Right now I'm thinking ingot silver or magnetic.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I prefer PW. Don't like the Oxford White. When you have the two colors side by side, the OW looks more gray & PW looks brighter & more pure.
Fully agree. I recently had samples made of both Performance White and Oxford White because I'm in the middle of repainting my 95 and the Oxford looked grey and dirty compared to Performance.

Bad choice Ford :headbonk:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Yellow seems to be a pretty limited run on Mustangs and as I won't be buying one the first model year or two I hope to have at least one of those options.
You might wanna consider a 2016 in that case. Both with the SN95 and the S197 yellow was deleted after the second year.

Bad choice again Ford :headbonk:

Jonny11Quest

Threads
Reaction score
Dear Ford,

Please make sure the Competition Orange looks EXACTLY like McLaren's Volcano Orange. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Potential 2015 Owner

Jonny11Quest

Threads
Reaction score
But then it wouldn't be Competition Orange ;)
They could just call it "Competition (but really it's Volcano, however due to copyright infringement we can't call it Volcano) Orange" Forever and everrrr :amen:
Sponsored