Sponsored

Ever seen anyone taking pics of your Mustang?

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
All the time, while driving usually and sometimes parked. I guess I don't see when I'm parked because I'm not in my car lol. It's almost every day someone speeds up and gets behind me to take a pic of the back of my car. I guess Triple Yellow, Murrica, and Trump get people's attention.
Sponsored

Last edited:

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yep....has happened to me a few times now...walking to my GT from the store and I see someone taking pics with their cell...I tend to slow down and let them finish before I approach my car.... Also have been approached at the gas pump, they walk around the car while Im filling up and then start talking to me, this guy on Thursday asked me if I wanted to trade my GT for his Golf R.... LOL

L8R

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
We had some guys from one of the European offices in for training and as I was leaving for the day I saw them crowded around my car posing to take pics. Not gonna lie, that felt good! I gave them a few revs as I left and they were all smiles.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Wish I had pictures of every single time it's happened.
Man, you've got balls to drive in NYC. :cheers:
I'm 12 miles west of the Hudson and can't even imagine driving my ride into the city. The potholes and idiot drivers, not sure which is worse..

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Never seen anyone taking a photo, but first week I had my GT, while parked in a lot, someone left behind a footprint on my rocker panel and a greasy hand print on my door/window. Obviously someone was having their pic taken while leaning on my car.

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
The weirdest one I've had so far was a guy sped up to me and he was taking a selfie video of himself with my car in the back. He took a pretty long video haha, this was also happening while we were driving, not stopped. Idiot!

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
These things are a dime a dozen in South Florida so you all must live where these cars are not buzzing around Everywhere?
Same here. If you drive through Hollywood and don't see at least 20 yellow convertibles, it's a slow day for Hertz.

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I live in Japan and there are only about 300 Mustangs in the whole country... Most people don't know what my car is... Especially the younger people.

That said, a few months ago I was driving on the highway when a young couple in a Camaro caught up to me... They kinda freaked out and after giving thumbs up and waving a hundred times, they proceeded to take a lot of pictures!!!

Funny thing is, the pictures made it back to me via my dealer!

And to top things off, then I randomly met the guy at a car event a few weeks ago!
Nice fellow and loves American Muscle!!!
IMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5692.JPG

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Man, you've got balls to drive in NYC. :cheers:
I'm 12 miles west of the Hudson and can't even imagine driving my ride into the city. The potholes and idiot drivers, not sure which is worse..
When we do our Trips to the US
I drove a Blazer 4x4 all over the Big Apple from Boston started at Niagara
was great fun. if you think New York is tough try Rome or the Ultimate Paris. Now they are real fun

:D

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Same here. If you drive through Hollywood and don't see at least 20 yellow convertibles, it's a slow day for Hertz.
Thinks it also helps if you have a armoured tank !!

Stayed in Hollywood once, that was enough
right opposite the Chinese Theatre, the Roosevelt Hotel, was with my parents was around 15 "welcome to America"
!!

Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I haven't too much lately any more, but I'm starting to see more and more S550's driving around here than there were when I initially bought mine. Was funny the last time though, we were going to a Carl's Jr. and I found a later model foxbody mustang parked there sideways along the wall. So I kind of smirked and parked by them the same way just to be funny and my girlfriend rolled her eyes because I had to park next to the other mustang. We sat down and ate inside and I saw the guys who drove the foxbody in get a kick out of it and start taking pictures of our cars parked like that before they got in and drove off.

I see a million of our cars on the road anymore though. I definitely saw a bunch when I drove out to CA, my drive took me through Yosemite and I had to have either passed by or followed at least 10-15 others haha. I wish I'd have stopped a couple times to take pics because that was a beautiful drive but it had been a long drive getting out there and my destination was only about 20 miles or so south of the lower entrance and I kind of just wanted to get there and be off the road at that point. I planned to stop a bunch on my way back through there going home but it was a saturday afternoon and the place was just clusterfucked bumper to bumper the whole way. Apparently traffic was slowed down to a crawl because of a bus fire, and then again further up on my way out because some poor bastard managed to drive off the edge of a steep mountain. They had to crane his car up and I saw the ambulance drive back down the mountain just leisurely cruising down without his lights and sirens, definitely means that whoever was in the back of the ambulance didn't walk away from that one alive. :( That was at least an hour and a half of just sitting there stopped going nowhere. I was ready to just be gone from Yosemite by that point lol.

Last edited:

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
People wrenching their necks driving by to look at my ride, also lots of comments but nobody taking pics as far as I know.

TC :ford:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
I don't know of any picture takers, but quite often after closing time at the bar I'll find some guy leads a girl he's talking to with her group of friends nearby. The most obvious was a concert at Mercury Lounge where I'd parked three lots away in the very back; a very sparsely populated section. They were surrounding my vehicle and I could hear comments about the car from a distance.

It was one of the rare times I used the buttons on the fob. The female admirers went giddy when they saw the puddle ponies... The poser turned white. I calmly walked to the door, pulled the handle, and went about my business. I sure hope they gave him fake numbers earlier that night.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I live in Japan and there are only about 300 Mustangs in the whole country... Most people don't know what my car is... Especially the younger people.

That said, a few months ago I was driving on the highway when a young couple in a Camaro caught up to me... They kinda freaked out and after giving thumbs up and waving a hundred times, they proceeded to take a lot of pictures!!!

Funny thing is, the pictures made it back to me via my dealer!

And to top things off, then I randomly met the guy at a car event a few weeks ago!
Nice fellow and loves American Muscle!!!

Very cool! Are you US born and there for business or military deployment?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Yes, at an intersection once. They even mailed me a couple of the pics! I sent them $75 for them.

Seriously though, once at Skyline Drive in Virginia. I was out putting my Steeda suspension to work, stopped and my wife and I went in to use the restrooms and get a drink. When I came out, there was a group of young guys, one leaning against my car posing as they were taking pics. I wasn't too happy they were actually touching it but I think it's cool when they take pics. If it was a girl, I wouldn't have near as upset and may have taken a picture myself. It happens all the time at gas stations.
Stalker1.jpg
Sponsored