Sponsored

ESS Kit

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Did you make a thread and then shoot everyone down and then answer your own question? Lmao. Get the g3, 120mm. You'll make good power
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Did you make a thread and then shoot everyone down and then answer your own question? Lmao. Get the g3, 120mm. You'll make good power
Looking for bias confirmation perhaps. At the end of the day all boost is good boost so as Nike would tell us, “Just do it”

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
No I realize the octane limits what you can do I get that part. I guess I am just looking at the amount of air the blower is jamming into the intake. The volume with a G2 would be less than a G3 ( same pulley) but if you dropped a pulley size on the G2 it would be close to the same volume as a G2 . So that is where I get confused. I realize the fuel system and octane will prevent a major pulley down.
I believe it's due to psi not air volume but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone else with more knowledge can chime in and answer that for ya.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
lol pretty much. I was talking with ess and this forum and watching too many youtube videos had me all over the place. I got G3 120mm

Sponsored

Ant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150 STX Sport Crew Cab 4x4
I have the same setup. After about 15k miles or so the the 680whp I have now feels “slow” because I’ve gotten used to it. I’m planning to get a fuel system so I can run E85. They say the max for the G2 is 800whp but others have made a bit more without issues.

I got the G2 to limit myself. 800whp is plenty. At least I hope so 🤣 This is just a nice weather weekend car. I don’t race or go to the track. Tires can be expensive as well. At almost 700whp running Drag Radials have lasted me 10k miles. Depending on how much you drive you may be spending $900 on tires twice a year. Even though I don’t race I still felt like I had to get radials to even enjoy having a boosted car.

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
I have the same setup. After about 15k miles or so the the 680whp I have now feels “slow” because I’ve gotten used to it. I’m planning to get a fuel system so I can run E85. They say the max for the G2 is 800whp but others have made a bit more without issues.

I got the G2 to limit myself. 800whp is plenty. At least I hope so 🤣 This is just a nice weather weekend car. I don’t race or go to the track. Tires can be expensive as well. At almost 700whp running Drag Radials have lasted me 10k miles. Depending on how much you drive you may be spending $900 on tires twice a year. Even though I don’t race I still felt like I had to get radials to even enjoy having a boosted car.
Who are you tuned by?

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
I’m planning for a G3 and just a 120mm pulley hopefully later this year. We only have 93 here and the closest e85 stations are an hour and a half to 2 hours away either direction.
Sponsored