daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Could be a possible bad gauge or sending unit (never had that issue with my Prosport thou)! I’m guessing you didn’t change where you we’re getting your vacuum and boost reference from right?
nope I didn’t touch it. All I did was add the reference from the regulator. I just noticed it today while doing my logs. I would like to think I would have noticed if it was like that before, lol.
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
nope I didn’t touch it. All I did was add the reference from the regulator. I just noticed it today while doing my logs. I would like to think I would have noticed if it was like that before, lol.
Well depending on how long you have had the gauge.. I’m sure not that long, hit up Prosport and get there thoughts on it. May just be a bad component and maybe they will warranty it.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well depending on how long you have had the gauge.. I’m sure not that long, hit up Prosport and get there thoughts on it. May just be a bad component and maybe they will warranty it.
Yea only a couple months. Good idea, I will contact them.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
As I tell my wife that’s the only kind of ideas I have!! Not true thou cause I own a 900 +whp Mustang so!! 🤣
Psssh… to me, that’s the best idea!

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
IMG_1210.jpeg

so i found this on Amazon last night for $35... comes with the hose and clamps, mounting bracket and all. I thought it was a pretty good deal so i bought two! One for each side! Evil energy has never let me down on quality once so I'm pretty stoked.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Currently wiring up my glowshift gauge. Where is the best place to run through firewall and also where do I run wire for headlight reference?

IMG_0077.jpeg

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
You can trade in and trade up to the G3 any time!! And it won't cost but a little over $1200-1600 from what i hear. I don't remember the exact price but there's an option for you 😂
I'm already starting to get used to the power which is super scary lol but i gotta behave for a little bit. Let my wallet catch up 😂😂😂
How much more, realistically, does the G3 get you. been planning on the G3 but seeing people make some very respectable power on the G2.

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
How much more, realistically, does the G3 get you. been planning on the G3 but seeing people make some very respectable power on the G2.
Same setup, the G3 seems to make about 20-30whp more, if I remember correctly.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Same setup, the G3 seems to make about 20-30whp more, if I remember correctly.
Yeah it's not a ton until you have a bunch of supporting mods and trying to push past 800whp. Brevin told me this specifically that the G2 is good up to that. IMO it was worth saving the extra $1000 for the G2 to get into the supercharged game and then worry about upgrades after i have a full fuel system, LTHs catless and running on pure e85. Until then, i don't think I'm getting anymore than 700whp out of my setup on 93 without those things. Proshop Billy explained this to me abbout pulleying down. You can add more boost with the G2 but the knock sensors are going to pull timing and you'll lose more than what you had to begin with.

edit: @vaeevictiss i have the G2 and I'm plenty pleased with it. Can i see myself wanting more power? Yes. But i don't think the G2 is the limiting factor

Last edited:

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it's not a ton until you have a bunch of supporting mods and trying to push past 800whp. Brevin told me this specifically that the G2 is good up to that. IMO it was worth saving the extra $1000 for the G2 to get into the supercharged game and then worry about upgrades after i have a full fuel system, LTHs catless and running on pure e85. Until then, i don't think I'm getting anymore than 700whp out of my setup on 93 without those things. Proshop Billy explained this to me abbout pulleying down. You can add more boost with the G2 but the knock sensors are going to pull timing and you'll lose more than what you had to begin with.
That’s fine, for me I was going to go with the G2 because I didn’t plan on ever turning it up, but I went G3 just incase, plus I wouldn’t have to deal with taking the head unit off and sending it out to be upgraded and downtime for the car, plus it’s cheaper to buy the G3 the first time, so I’m glad I did get the G3, because now I’m prepared to turn it up and don’t gotta deal with the hassle.

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase