Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
It is their fault they didn't check before shipping, and this isn't the first incident that I got shit from them I was just stating it in a nice manor, and they made it right hence why I mentioned it and my family is important jackass, you don't know what the previous experience was that I had so don't speak until you know the whole situation. Ignorant is what you are. another reason why I mentioned it is because I DON'T want someone getting hurt not just my family.
Hey man - I'm here to help any way that I can but I need to get facts here.

Before this thread gets locked get me some order information here so I can nail down where/how/why you've been having "trouble" with us in the past.
Sponsored

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang v6 3.55 diff
This is really on the crazy side and I would really like to get your order information so I can listen to what was said over the phone call.

We're not here to split hairs at all, ever, and if you've seen me around here or 9 of the other forums I sit on daily you'll see that I'd bend over backwards to ensure that my customers are not only happy with the parts ordered but as well as the service.

I was going to offer to have them replaced along with refunding you the cost of the order.

If you'd like for me to set this up shoot me a PM and I'm here to help.

Alex
Thanks man Ill shoot you a PM wasn't anything against you personally I know that you would help out you've been more helpful than most that I have spoke with and I've never personally even spoke to you.

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK so why didn't YOU check before install???? I don't understand what they were suppose to check if you installed them and didn't see it how were they suppose to see it? Do u think they should xray each part for cast defects? I agree stop the whining when you mod a car from OEM specs you are taking a risk for things to go wrong. Instead of running a spacer that wide go out and buy properly offset wheels for the look you want. Does it suck yes....was anyone hurt no....did they make it right yes....did they make the spacers noooo so why not contact eibach and let them know since they are the ones producing the spacer and AM is just a distribution point for them.
Next

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
these thing cracked the first pull I did.
OP - Received and replied to you PM.

I went ahead and pulled the phone call and you had stated that you pulled these out of the box and they were cracked so I'm a little lost...

Either way I can see that we already had a store credit set up on them and you had put that towards a shift knob.

As I said previously I'm happy to get you a replacement set if you'd like.

Alex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Cleaned up. Opinions can be expressed without insults and personal attacks. Please keep it civil or warnings and infractions will be given.

Sponsored

JReyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slow ones
Hey Everyone, To keep the information correct about the Eibach spacers.

1. They are NOT cast. They are CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
2. They have a million mile warranty against defects.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Hey Everyone, To keep the information correct about the Eibach spacers.
1. They are NOT cast. They are CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
2. They have a million mile warranty against defects.
JReyes - Thanks a lot for chiming in here with this info.

I can't stress it enough how great of a product Eibach makes.

I've had their parts not only on domestic, but euros along with imports over the past 10 years.

While there's always a chance that there's going to be one misfit out of a few thousand I wish everyone understood that their parts are being beaten to death on cars all over the world as we speak and this is really a fluke.

I've been with AM for close to 5 years now believe it or not and I can count on one hand the times that I've witnessed problems with their parts.

Alex

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone

I've been with AM for close to 5 years now believe it or not and I can count on one hand the times that I've witnessed problems with their parts.

Alex​

I hope during that time there has been less then a handful of issues with the billet coyote branded ones we are all ordering in the other thread!​

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I hope during that time there has been less then a handful of issues with the billet coyote branded ones we are all ordering in the other thread!
Not to worry sir! There's only been one that I've heard of so far and I had asked Bran to post his feedback to the thread as well.

We've got nothing to hide here which is why I asked too just to be certain that everyone's setups are good to go.

Alex

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Not to worry sir! There's only been one that I've heard of so far and I had asked Bran to post his feedback to the thread as well.

We've got nothing to hide here which is why I asked too just to be certain that everyone's setups are good to go.

Alex
:cheers:

Sponsored

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
OP - Received and replied to you PM.

I went ahead and pulled the phone call and you had stated that you pulled these out of the box and they were cracked so I'm a little lost...

Either way I can see that we already had a store credit set up on them and you had put that towards a shift knob.

As I said previously I'm happy to get you a replacement set if you'd like.

Alex
Lol, first pull eh?

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So yah these aren't eibach so forgive me for saying eibach their spacers are good. Made out of stronger material than these

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
So yah these aren't eibach so forgive me for saying eibach their spacers are good. Made out of stronger material than these
Hey V6 -

This is definitely on the weird side but I need to take full responsibility here on an oversight.

The parts that you had ordered from us are not Eibach Spacers and they're our Billet Aluminum Hubcentric Spacers )

We actually do not even have their spacers on site yet either.

This is 100% my fault here but at this rate I'm still happy to have another replacement kit shipped to you once they're back in stock.

Sorry I missed this on my end!
Sponsored