Sponsored

Eibach hubcentric spacers

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang v6 3.55 diff
Bought them at the american muscle event just want to say beware these thing cracked the first pull I did, everything was installed correctly but just don't want anyone else to get hurt.
Sponsored

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
You on slicks?

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
That sucks! You have any pics you can post?

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
Surely something must have been wrong. Have you contacted eibach? I'm sure they won't be happy about it cracking.

Sponsored

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any more pics of spacers. Those look like cheap cast ones.
I can take more pics later they are eibach hubcentric im not sure on what material they use but yah 1 pull did the trick and didn't notice until i got home when i started to hear something so to make it worse my wife and son where in the car.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Bought them at the american muscle event just want to say beware these thing cracked the first pull I did, everything was installed correctly but just don't want anyone else to get hurt.
Whoa! That's not good at all and I'm sorry to see this. I've used their parts on multiple cars over the past 10 years and I've never seen anything like this happen.

You would need to be Hulk himself in order to make these guys crack so rest assured this was definitely not an install error at all.

Because you had these purchased from us we're going to handle the warranty claim and/or replacement if you'd like.

Drop me a PM with your order info and what's going to work best for you and I can either get you a replacement delivered tomorrow or have these brought back for a 100% refund.

Alex

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whoa! That's not good at all and I'm sorry to see this. I've used their parts on multiple cars over the past 10 years and I've never seen anything like this happen.

You would need to be Hulk himself in order to make these guys crack so rest assured this was definitely not an install error at all.

Because you had these purchased from us we're going to handle the warranty claim and/or replacement if you'd like.

Drop me a PM with your order info and what's going to work best for you and I can either get you a replacement delivered tomorrow or have these brought back for a 100% refund.

Alex
Yah I already swapped out just got a roush shift knob I woulde rather had my money to be honest but you guys wouldn't give me anything but store credit which is also irritating knowing my family could've got hurt. Nothing about you personally but I will just buy through latemodel for future purchases.

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
Yah I already swapped out just got a roush shift knob I woulde rather had my money to be honest but you guys wouldn't give me anything but store credit which is also irritating knowing my family could've got hurt. Nothing about you personally but I will just buy through latemodel for future purchases.
It's not their fault, they personally didn't make them. They sold you a product with a default and they offer too make it right.

Stop with the sob story too, I highly doubt it would have gotten worse or blown up your car. You couldn't have been going that fast anyways.

Sponsored
OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's not their fault, they personally didn't make them. They sold you a product with a default and they offer too make it right.

Stop with the sob story too, I highly doubt it would have gotten worse or blown up your car. You couldn't have been going that fast anyways.

It is their fault they didn't check before shipping, and this isn't the first incident that I got shit from them I was just stating it in a nice manor, and they made it right hence why I mentioned it and my family is important, you don't know what the previous experience was that I had so don't speak until you know the whole situation. another reason why I mentioned it is because I DON'T want someone getting hurt not just my family.

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Surely something must have been wrong. Have you contacted eibach? I'm sure they won't be happy about it cracking.
No I didn't contact Eibach I feel like there was no reason as I already got it handled

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You've obviously never been to pittsburgh where your going 80 mph all the way bumper to bumper everywhere and going 80 with a wheel falling off you can get killed. No sobbing only the truth. Don't like that shit go elsewhere this thread is for facts, which you've given none...

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
It is their fault they didn't check before shipping, and this isn't the first incident that I got shit from them I was just stating it in a nice manor, and they made it right hence why I mentioned it and my family is important, you don't know what the previous experience was that I had so don't speak until you know the whole situation. another reason why I mentioned it is because I DON'T want someone getting hurt not just my family.
OK so why didn't YOU check before install???? I don't understand what they were suppose to check if you installed them and didn't see it how were they suppose to see it? Do u think they should xray each part for cast defects? I agree stop the whining when you mod a car from OEM specs you are taking a risk for things to go wrong. Instead of running a spacer that wide go out and buy properly offset wheels for the look you want. Does it suck yes....was anyone hurt no....did they make it right yes....did they make the spacers noooo so why not contact eibach and let them know since they are the ones producing the spacer and AM is just a distribution point for them.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
This is really on the crazy side and I would really like to get your order information so I can listen to what was said over the phone call.

We're not here to split hairs at all, ever, and if you've seen me around here or 9 of the other forums I sit on daily you'll see that I'd bend over backwards to ensure that my customers are not only happy with the parts ordered but as well as the service.

I was going to offer to have them replaced along with refunding you the cost of the order.

If you'd like for me to set this up shoot me a PM and I'm here to help.

Alex
Sponsored