Sponsored

Eibach hubcentric spacers

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
The parts that you had ordered from us are not Eibach Spacers and they're our Billet Aluminum Hubcentric Spacers )
Dam, thats slightly discouraging. It makes me wonder if this issue with these could potentially be more common then expected. I mean, most of us just bolt these things on, re check once in the very early stages after installation, then drive and forget from there on until there is a reason to remove a wheel. A lot of people would not know they have a cracked spacer for quite some time, unless god forbid something obvious happened
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang v6 3.55 diff
Hey V6 -

This is definitely on the weird side but I need to take full responsibility here on an oversight.

The parts that you had ordered from us are not Eibach Spacers and they're our Billet Aluminum Hubcentric Spacers )

We actually do not even have their spacers on site yet either.

This is 100% my fault here but at this rate I'm still happy to have another replacement kit shipped to you once they're back in stock.

Sorry I missed this on my end!
If you want to do a store credit, that'd be cool but to be honest I rather not put them back on my car no offense.

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol yeah I call BS on most of it.

He just wanted attention or a sob story.
Why would I want attention? What would I gain from it..I looked over the mistake and took creditably for putting in the subject eibach. Then made sure to let people know it wasn't eibach the only person who looks like they want attention is the person trying to look cool saying...I wanted attention when you continue to comment in a thread that doesn't even concern you, unless your from American muscle or eibach.

OP
OP

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dam, thats slightly discouraging. It makes me wonder if this issue with these could potentially be more common then expected. I mean, most of us just bolt these things on, re check once in the very early stages after installation, then drive and forget from there on until there is a reason to remove a wheel. A lot of people would not know they have a cracked spacer for quite some time, unless god forbid something obvious happened

Yah I mean thats what I originally thought but yah it can put a bad taste in your mouth but def Alex has been pretty helpful

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
everything I said above aside.......the wider stance these gave me makes the car handle unbelievable at high speed cornering, and driving through the rain.

Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
OK, I'm considering spacers and I want the 20mm ones which apparently only Eibach makes. Apparently, these were not Eibach's that cracked.

So, who made these? Coyote? These are the 25mm ones that keep going out of stock at AM?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
OK, I'm considering spacers and I want the 20mm ones which apparently only Eibach makes. Apparently, these were not Eibach's that cracked.

So, who made these? Coyote? These are the 25mm ones that keep going out of stock at AM?
Yes, apparently it was cleared up that these were the Coyote 25mm spacers, which a whole bunch of us are running.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt

Arsenalslr95 - I absolutely wouldn't be concerned about this at all.

There's a load of guys over on The Spacer Thread that have had theirs on for some time and have experience zero issues what so ever.

Need not be concerned sir!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
If you want to do a store credit, that'd be cool but to be honest I rather not put them back on my car no offense.
OP - We have already give you a credit back on this order that was used towards the Roush Shift Knob.

I completely understand that you would prefer to not have these installed on your car.

If I've missed anything at all here please don't hesitate to shoot us a call to speak with a supervisor.

I also want to on record here again that these were not Eibach Parts.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

Yes, apparently it was cleared up that these were the Coyote 25mm spacers, which a whole bunch of us are running.

This is correct guys - Coyoye and not Eibach.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to let me know and I'm here to help.

Alex
Sponsored