Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
is there an option for folks who want it loud to buy as is? Aside from the loudness are there any other issues?
As far as I know they are top notch . Adam swears by Full Race.

DIBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB S550 EB

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I like the race exhaust it sounds crazy on Adams car!!! I like loud!
where did you hear a video of his car? post a video link!

is there an option for folks who want it loud to buy as is? Aside from the loudness are there any other issues?
yes- we have race and street exhausts in stock now. ready to ship (no wait time). the race exhaust is on adam's car. if you like loud, the race exhaust is for you

I like it, but I think after a while it would bug me being that loud. I am getting street version.
agreed. For a car that is driven and not only tracked, street is the way to go with 3 seperate mufflers. just like OEM except full 3" diameter

This is the sound I'm looking for. Are there other modifications other than the street exhaust such as down pipe, intake, BOV, etc...?
that video i posted shows an automatic mustang EB with our catback street exhaust. mods: our intake and intercooler w/ OEM bov venting to atmosphere. OEM downpipe and oem cat were unchanged

Last edited:

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT

Sponsored

Yamashi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost premium
Stock powertrain, Cobb cat-back exhaust.

I did some sound clips with my Rhode Viedo-mic pro... I should have backed up more, but it's pretty close to the sound you get in person. The engine settles down a bit once it's warmed up. Methinks it sounds good.

This is the [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]RFYEyxNYpBM[/MEDIA]"]cat-back Cobb Exhaust[/ame] if you don't want to change your downpipe. (Darn it CARB...)

Still waiting on the Ford Pro-cal tuner...

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
thanks guys, that is the setup i had on our mustang. with the bigger turbo, and race exhaust / downpipe its definitely aggressive sounding!
That race catback is literally the best-sounding exhaust for the EB Mustang. I've heard ALL the systems available (as I obsessed with finding the best sound when I had an EB and currently my dad has enlisted my help in finding the best sound for his EB Mustang) and that exhaust blows me away. That exhaust would put me back in the seat of an EB if anything ever happened with my GT... it solves the only problem I ever had with the EB Mustang.

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Anyone with a gt350 exhaust yet?

I see mostly only touring.. Does a sport excist or not?
Mine JUST came in to the dealer, I'm hoping to install it this weekend! Will definitely post some clips as soon as it's installed. I think they just released it because the dealer rep told me that the package was "N/A until 3/6." Looking forward to putting it on! Wonder if CJ Pony Parts or American Muscle will beat me to it :headbang:

Sponsored

dcjes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
That race catback is literally the best-sounding exhaust for the EB Mustang. I've heard ALL the systems available (as I obsessed with finding the best sound when I had an EB and currently my dad has enlisted my help in finding the best sound for his EB Mustang) and that exhaust blows me away. That exhaust would put me back in the seat of an EB if anything ever happened with my GT... it solves the only problem I ever had with the EB Mustang.
thanks for the compliments! :headbang:

Any chance that there could be an option with black tips on the exhaust? Just curious.
we have never offered our stainless exhausts with black tips before. Its not an impossibility but cant offer right now. I will certainly take this into consideration. FYI I dont like paint and prefer high temp coatings which can be more expensive but longer lasting/more durable

Do you guys ever run specials?
our mustang exhausts ARE discounted right now on our site. This price is below most all competitors and will go up later this year

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Would I be wrong to say the Street sounds like it focuses more on the turbo and BOV sounds and the Race sounds like it focuses on the aggeessive tone of the motor?

Malkionx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Ecoboost Performance Pack
Would Love to hear a race exhaust(full-race) on a stock car if possible?

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
For the UK guys and gals.

Miltek EcoBoost Mustang catback.

Sponsored