Sponsored

Dyno sheets?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking maybe some of the guys and girls who've had work done might want to share their dyno sheets?
Personally, I'm particularly interested in seeing the before and after stuff.
We all know that peak gain only tells a part of the story, so if you've got 'em, please feel free to share them. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Banditvox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Mustang GT
Mine Di Filippo headers and full exhaust, Blue power racing cold air intake and tune.
CCI07112016.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks John, that's exactly what I'm looking for.
What does the purple line represent?
Also, would it be fair to say that this thing now pulls harder than a 16 year old boy?

Banditvox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
The Green is Stock, Purple was with the cold air in take and tune, the blue is with the headers and exhaust with more of a tune added. Oh yes she pulls hard now next step is a GT 350 manifold with a BBK 90mm throttle body.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing John. That's quite impressive.
Are you worried about losing any of that nice fat bottom/mid range with the GT350 IM?
Also, why the BBK TB over the GT350?

Sponsored

sharks1in50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The Green is Stock, Purple was with the cold air in take and tune, the blue is with the headers and exhaust with more of a tune added. Oh yes she pulls hard now next step is a GT 350 manifold with a BBK 90mm throttle body.

Is your GT manual or auto?

Banditvox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Car is a Manual.

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
This is my Harrop set up. GT convertible, auto obviously. All Harrop stuff - supercharger, CAI and full engine back 3inch exhaust. They also took out the damn sound tube :thumbsup:

Took them 2 attempts to get the tune correct, spent a couple of days at least with it when everything went in, and then another 2 days a couple of weeks later. On dyno performance not quite matched on the road (wouldn't drop down to a lower gear quickly when accelerating from about 40-60kmh). Engineer took it home for the night and adjusted the tune before driving back in the morning.

Harrop have been great to deal with - they weren't happy with it initially, they wanted it back for another go. I'm very happy with it now!

2016-11-11 Harrop Tune Data.jpg

Attachments

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This is my Harrop set up. GT convertible, auto obviously. All Harrop stuff - supercharger, CAI and full engine back 3inch exhaust. They also took out the damn sound tube :thumbsup:

Took them 2 attempts to get the tune correct, spent a couple of days at least with it when everything went in, and then another 2 days a couple of weeks later. On dyno performance not quite matched on the road (wouldn't drop down to a lower gear quickly when accelerating from about 40-60kmh). Engineer took it home for the night and adjusted the tune before driving back in the morning.

Harrop have been great to deal with - they weren't happy with it initially, they wanted it back for another go. I'm very happy with it now!

2016-11-11 Harrop Tune Data.jpg
David, I'm loving that sheet but more than anything I'm loving the fact that Harrop took your concerns seriously and fixed them. Seems that this isn't always the case with some of the Aussies....
Sponsored