Sponsored

Do you guys think the ADM will be just as bad for the 2017 MY?

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
Check the " Dreaded ADM" thread. Some members are posting they found dealers at MSRP. PM them for dealer info.
Just courious, what's the ADM range in Atlanta area?
Im not sure yet I just decided to make the swap while on vacation in Cali. Ill be calling around tomorrow once Im home.

I would probably pay 5k over max even tho I dont want to pay any over.
Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Bottom line - if you want a track capable sports coupe with a flat plane crank V8/exotic specs you can either hand over $200,000+ for a Ferrari/Mclaren or you can go with $60,000 for the Shelby. There is nothing in the five figure even low six figures that can compare to these specs. Until that changes - expect big ADM's, long wait lists, and supercar like hysteria.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
east coast weather has been shit. once it warms up and more folks are driving them I think a-lot of these 2016s will be gone. Made an appointment today to go in and order a 2017, I will be trading in my Orange tech pack to get the coolers. No r is available though. I have bought 4 cars from him so I am hoping it will be MSRP or at most MSRP and program fee. Will find out Tuesday.

DC15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Mustang GT
Not sure I believe most of the comments... as always the market will speak, asking or listing price are obviously very different from selling price... IMHO when the rest of the 16 builds are delivered, the 2017 350R's will still have some ADM from some dealers, but the standard 2017 350 will not and be sold at MSRP, although some dealers will try and hold out, not to mention they like having a GT350 in the showroom.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
[MENTION=18795]Rogue[/MENTION] - nicely said.

There are a lot of rumors out there - fact is, we do not know if were looking at the tail end of a 2 year run, or will there be 2018 and 2019s to be had. ADM may dive once the GT500 hits, but this will still be an awesome american exotic. I spent a long time reading here, sending PMs to members with MSRP deals, got a few dealer names... and you know what.. none of those dealers have gotten back to me ( and yes I have followed up with them) that they even have confirmed 2017 allocations. They may get some, they may not. I got a call back from a dealer where I really wasnt expecting one, it was with an ADM I could live with - not like - and I jumped on it. 4th out of 4 confirmed allocations - so if youve got a low enough ADM offer you can live with it.. go for it. If you hold out for that @MSRP deal, theres a very fair chance you arent getting one new.

Just my 0.02 cents.

Daniel

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
[MENTION=18795]Rogue[/MENTION] - nicely said.

There are a lot of rumors out there - fact is, we do not know if were looking at the tail end of a 2 year run, or will there be 2018 and 2019s to be had. ADM may dive once the GT500 hits, but this will still be an awesome american exotic. I spent a long time reading here, sending PMs to members with MSRP deals, got a few dealer names... and you know what.. none of those dealers have gotten back to me ( and yes I have followed up with them) that they even have confirmed 2017 allocations. They may get some, they may not. I got a call back from a dealer where I really wasnt expecting one, it was with an ADM I could live with - not like - and I jumped on it. 4th out of 4 confirmed allocations - so if youve got a low enough ADM offer you can live with it.. go for it. If you hold out for that @MSRP deal, theres a very fair chance you arent getting one new.

Just my 0.02 cents.

Daniel
Yep agree totally. I went for a low ADM deal and I can live with it. This car is worth it to me.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I would expect the ADM to be a lot lower. However, after seeing KBB value for my car, with 2000 miles, valued at a $73,000 trade-in? Not so sure what to think.
Dude I just did the same on mine. Maybe a trade in on an R is not such a bad idea now if you can get one at MSRP... hmm....

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Did you just randomly pull those numbers out of your ass? Because it certainly appears so.

As of 4/5 there were to be 227 R models built. Putting it right inline with what Ford stated as building 500 when the car initially hit the media.

Thus there are 3818 non-R models to be built by the same date. Thus putting it exactly in the 5k unitsl number that was originally leaked and then removed. They will not build over 3k regular 350's and over 200 R's in roughly 8 weeks remaining for 2016 production.

As far as the 2017 model numbers don't be so sure they produce more, as if and this is a big if.. a new model comes in to play like a 500 then that very well could take place on the niche lines near the end of my 2017 next year. Only Ford knows.. as far as adm goes you will likely see the big adm dealers drop to the 5-7k range and move the larger adm to the 2017 model. We will see.. those comparing to previous svt products.. I was offered an 03 cobra at sticker with no haggling and my friend got below msrp on his. I bought my raptor for x plan price and it was a first run 6.2l.
I was taking the #s from this post from 3-24-16 in this thread

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48176&page=3

Ford could build 500 R models in a week if they wanted to.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Ford could build 500 R models in a week if they wanted to.
Only if the carbon fiber wheels were available to hit those numbers, which they are not.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Only if the carbon fiber wheels were available to hit those numbers, which they are not.
Yes that I should of noted. Cranking the cars out isn't a problem but they don't go far without wheels lol. Would be quite nice if they could increase the volume without adding drastic price increases

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Not sure I believe most of the comments... as always the market will speak, asking or listing price are obviously very different from selling price... IMHO when the rest of the 16 builds are delivered, the 2017 350R's will still have some ADM from some dealers, but the standard 2017 350 will not and be sold at MSRP, although some dealers will try and hold out, not to mention they like having a GT350 in the showroom.
Considering there are roughly 1k left to build the majority have hit dealers.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Dude I just did the same on mine. Maybe a trade in on an R is not such a bad idea now if you can get one at MSRP... hmm....
Don't bet on getting a 2017 R model at MSRP let alone with a trade in as that not going to happen any time soon.:frusty:

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
I personally think, production #'s aside, as long as MotorTrend, Car&Driver and other publications keep giving this car rave reviews the ADM's will be there. The 350 is attractive to not only Shelby fans but Auto enthusiasts as well. It has such a broad and diverse group of buyers that demand will always be high. Ford did a great job of marketing this car.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Check the " Dreaded ADM" thread. Some members are posting they found dealers at MSRP. PM them for dealer info.
Just courious, what's the ADM range in Atlanta area?
I don't think it would be hard to find 5k over or slightly less in Atlanta. I was fortunate enough to find msrp but it was pre hype. I knew once the press got the car there would be a spike in pricing.
There are a couple of big volume dealers here that will get big allocations. I started off talking to a big volume dealer at 5k over and was about to suck it up and pay it when I heard of a small volume dealer with only two allocations doing msrp.
It's a crap shoot sometimes....right place, right time. Patience is the key.

Tigernation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW. hoping to get GT350
I'm new to the forum - 1st post. I am in NC and most 2016 if you can find them are between 7-10k ADM from what I have found. If I could get a 2017 allocation I would prefer that. For a person with no connections to ford (I've driven BMW for 15 years) - what are the odds of me getting on a list for a 2017 build?
Sponsored