Corsa fans

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
This might help with some of the sound level comparisons between our kits. Now this is overall decibel increases, remember there is also a tone/sound difference. So pick what is best for your likes and other planned/current mods... DB ratings are based on standard SAE stationary testing we do for every kit, this is not at wot etc..

Sponsored

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
You live in Florida and from what I hear...they don't care about how loud or what your car is running.

I have Corsa Xtreme and could not be happier. I'm adding catted headers and live in Cali. I'lll take my chances!
This is true :D

Sk0t24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the Corsa Xtreme. No headers at this time and not likely to be adding them in the near future. This cat back is the most wonderful exercise in Jekyll and Hyde engineering I've seen. If you're tame on the throttle, it is tame on your ears. When requested, it emits a full, powerful, and melodic song that makes you forget all about pesky sound ordinances.

It should be heard in person to truly be understood.

Walt1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP 50th Anniversary
My only complaint about the extreme's is on cold start ups. I live in an apartment complex and park in the garage complex and it's really loud on cold start ups. I usually make sure no one else is in the garage and start the car up and slowly drive in first until i get out of the garage then park it in front of the storage unit complex and let it idle until the temps come up before i drive off. Other than that it's the perfect combination of loud on 2500-3000+ rpm's and quiet on idling at red lights etc and just cruising. I don't plan on getting headers and voiding my warranty just yet so this exhaust is perfect for what i want.
I park in my garage and keep the garage door down for the first 5-10 secs of startup at 5am :lol:

I wouldn't sacrifice my corsa xtreme for my neighbors though, The car is mine not theirs ;) You only get one chance to do life each day, might as well do what you what makes you happy

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I park in my garage and keep the garage door down for the first 5-10 secs of startup at 5am :lol:

I wouldn't sacrifice my corsa xtreme for my neighbors though, The car is mine not theirs ;) You only get one chance to do life each day, might as well do what you what makes you happy

I'm plenty happy with the Sports, and not having my neighbors pissed off at me every morning at 6:30 is more important to me than a few dB of sound.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I'm plenty happy with the Sports, and not having my neighbors pissed off at me every morning at 6:30 is more important to me than a few dB of sound.
I'm going with the sports. I too care about being obnoxiously loud. I find given the 5.0s performance it's too much bark vs bite :lol: I have 2 older Vettes that are much faster and are pretty loud already so I can't even convince myself to go with the extreme based on videos. If I was building the stang and it wasn't my dd I think I would go with it. I think it sounds pretty wild with headers and mods.

I'll admit I sort of like it quiet .. This car is quite refined to what I expected and the exhaust has a lot to do with it. I'm considering just changing the tips lol.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I'm going with the sports. I too care about being obnoxiously loud. I find given the 5.0s performance it's too much bark vs bite :lol: I have 2 older Vettes that are much faster and are pretty loud already so I can't even convince myself to go with the extreme based on videos. If I was building the stang and it wasn't my dd I think I would go with it. I think it sounds pretty wild with headers and mods.

I'll admit I sort of like it quiet .. This car is quite refined to what I expected and the exhaust has a lot to do with it. I'm considering just changing the tips lol.

Just let us know when you're ready! The sports are a great way to get that deep aggressive sound but not be overly loud.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Just let us know when you're ready! The sports are a great way to get that deep aggressive sound but not be overly loud.
Are you guys Vendors? can you pm me a quote to Canada plz?

thx:cheers:

Sponsored

Iceman2733

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Are you guys Vendors? can you pm me a quote to Canada plz?

thx:cheers:
yes they are and they are awesome!!!!:headbang:

I got mine thru them they were awesome great communication!

justinakajuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. Auto
Just placed an order for the Corsa Sport Catback w/Blk tips w/Hypermotive. My neighbor was telling me last night how well insulated our townhouses are (circa 2011). Let's see if she still feels that way when my '16 is home!
Sponsored