Sponsored

Convertibles Photos Thread

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
for those on small monitors, you can just change the forum theme to one other than the default one:

Problem solved, lol.
Actually, you can put jackass people on block... better way to solve a "problem" as you call it. ;)

The pics I don't care much about since I have two fairly large monitors... but do like when people take time to think of others. ;)
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Actually, you can put jackass people on block... better way to solve the "problem" as you call it. ;)
The default theme doesn't resize pictures properly. Instead of blocking the "jackasses" that upload high resolution pictures, why not just click 2 buttons and allow the forum to do its job and resize everyone's picture based on their monitor size? I'd personally rather avoid uploading a tiny ass pic to "think of others" because that's what the forum should do (automatically) and I like my shit to look good :headbang:.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
Actually, you can put jackass people on block... better way to solve a "problem" as you call it. ;)

The pics I don't care much about since I have two fairly large monitors... but do like when people take time to think of others. ;)
sweetheart, you're confusing resolution with monitor size. yes your monitors are fairly large, but resolution wise, they are not.

1920x1080 is and has been around and available for well over a decade.

1440p, 2.5k, 4k, etc are significantly higher and readily available on the market. I'm sorry you take such offense to me posting pictures in a native resolution which on my 1440p (2560x1440) monitors don't take up the whole screen and don't need to be downsized. FYI, mine are a pair of 27's.

Instead you are mean and insult people because they don't conform to your needs.

Perhaps you should learn to be more tactful and less rude to others. :cool:

FYI this is my setup minus my laptop. might be overkill for some, but the monitors were only like $600 for the pair.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Black 16 From Florida

Finally here are pics of mine.
DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg

GhostFace22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 VERT
Here mine! I just dipped the wheels, ponies and painted the calipers yellow today! Better pics to come!
20151121_113130.jpg

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
The default theme doesn't resize pictures properly. Instead of blocking the "jackasses" that upload high resolution pictures, why not just click 2 buttons and allow the forum to do its job and resize everyone's picture based on their monitor size? I'd personally rather avoid uploading a tiny ass pic to "think of others" because that's what the forum should do (automatically) and I like my shit to look good :headbang:.
I think you missed the entire discussion... it is not really about the pic size. I don't really care about that... I simply told one person that I appreciated the fact he/she had pics of a nice size.

If you took offense to that, sorry... that is too bad. It is time to get over it. ;) .

The other person here and I have a small "history". Which is where the "jackaz comments" came from. That was about the unnecessary comment, not the pics. But that is fixed... ;) .

My last comment on the subject... too much time on the subj already. If you want to discuss further, PM me..

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I think you missed the entire discussion... it is not really about the pic size. I don't really care about that... I simply told one person that I appreciated the fact he/she had pics of a nice size.

If you took offense to that, sorry... that is too bad. It is time to get over it. ;) .

The other person here and I have a small "history". Which is where the "jackaz comments" came from. That was about the unnecessary comment, not the pics. But that is fixed... ;) .

My last comment on the subject... too much time on the subj already. If you want to discuss further, PM me..
the only history that exists is you being rude and calling me a jackass on multiple occasions. The oddity of it all is that it stems from your "build thread" (which the link to it is in your very signature!) which I thought was great, but questioned why you weren't upgrading the intercooler, and then you got very combative and rude to me, and then went to the level of sending me rude personal messages. I even apologized to you for asking questions about your build, but you continue to be rude.

You have a vendetta for me, and it's quite unfounded. Seeing that we both live in the DMV area, I'm really looking forward to meeting you in person so you can tell me how much of a jackass I am, and be rude to me, so I can be reminded yet again why I don't participate in any car clubs.}

If I am constantly causing you issues by posting pictures, and asking questions, I implore you to block me.

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
I am unsuscribing from this. What was a nice convertible thread is now a waste of time to read. Unfortunate.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Thanks for the picture that fits the forum. lol
I think you missed the entire discussion... it is not really about the pic size.

If you want to discuss further, PM me..
Lol. Nice try. No need to PM you. I obviously don't have a problem. ;). Also, a mod just posted a thread stating exactly what I did.

Here we go with another thread that needs to be cleaned up by mods.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I am unsuscribing from this. What was a nice convertible thread is now a waste of time to read. Unfortunate.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Sorry to see you unsubscribe. But I too hope JT and Diva are able to set aside their differences, or at least resist posting retorts on this thread. I appreciate both their contributions, retorts aside. :thumbsup:

Cool convertible talk... Resume. :D :cheers:

volinbham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT convertible
Has anyone looked into tracking their convertible? Wondering if some type of roll bar is required by most facilities.
Sponsored