assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
I was wondering if I should go with the audio control Lc2i or the audio control lc7i? I already have a 1 channel amp for my sub. Would I need the 7i if I replace the stock speakers?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AT...words=Lc7i&dpPl=1&dpID=51y0DmpKP7L&ref=plSrch

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004C...fRID=169RDY6SKEHR08JM8N9V#nav-search-keywords

Thanks!
The LC2i can only accept 1 set of speaker inputs, meaning you could feed your stock front signal, or your stock rear signal only to your (new) aftermarket amp. You can run it, however 'fade' controls on the car won't change anything. You would run the output labelled MAIN to your amp, and BASS OUTPUT to your mono amp.

LC7i will allow for the above, with a fade capability.

If you don't care about fading, go with the LC2i, if you want fading and/or have the center dash speaker (and want to keep the center speaker in use) I'd get the LC7i.

OP
OP
DoCtA.FlAkE

DoCtA.FlAkE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB w/ PP and Premier Trim
So lets say I go with the LC2i to pair with my amp and sub. Then in the future I decide I want to upgrade the front and rear speakers. Would I then need the LC7i, or is that only if I care about fading?

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium w/performance pack
So lets say I go with the LC2i to pair with my amp and sub. Then in the future I decide I want to upgrade the front and rear speakers. Would I then need the LC7i, or is that only if I care about fading?
do you plan on adding an aftermarket amplifier for the front speakers? If not then all you need is the LC2i. If you plan on amplifying the fronts then you need the LC7i

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
if you decide to go with the LC7I i have one im not using.. i had it in a previous truck that i traded it and removed all audio out of... ill make ya a great deal!
Sponsored