Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

michaelmfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Premium Manual Trans
The tough thing about riding a motorcycle is even if you make all the right decisions your life is still in the hands of all the drivers around you.
Yeah, lost my twin brother that way. He was riding along doing nothing wrong and a 55 gallon drum lid flew off a truck on the other side of the highway and killed him. I drove up on my motorcycle a short time later and saw him. Sold my motorcycle soon after that.
Sponsored

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I need to get one of these cams for my car but I want to hard wire it in

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
many are USB voltage. Wired mine up with 12V to 5VDC converters on amazon that are $15. You may need a USB extension cord

ecolulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecostang, magnetic, base, PP, Recaros
I'm still in awe that OP thinks somehow that the handbrake would help with stopping distance.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm still in awe that OP thinks somehow that the handbrake would help with stopping distance.
I was going to comment on that ... only thing yanking on the hand brake will do is make you loose concentration on stopping with the regular brakes and most likely made the ass end lose control. Leave the parking brake alone unless you are doing some Tokyo Drift action. :D

Sponsored

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Yeah, lost my twin brother that way. He was riding along doing nothing wrong and a 55 gallon drum lid flew off a truck on the other side of the highway and killed him. I drove up on my motorcycle a short time later and saw him. Sold my motorcycle soon after that.
Wow, that's a tough time. Sorry, man.

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
The aggressive reactions to the idiot drivers are just as obnoxious in my opinion (video #1). Could have just honked while braking, but nope - zipping around him was definitely necessary.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
The aggressive reactions to the idiot drivers are just as obnoxious in my opinion (video #1). Could have just honked while braking, but nope - zipping around him was definitely necessary.
Yes it was. Had to let him know I was angry with him.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I was going to comment on that ... only thing yanking on the hand brake will do is make you loose concentration on stopping with the regular brakes and most likely made the ass end lose control. Leave the parking brake alone unless you are doing some Tokyo Drift action. :D
Thank you ill keep that in mind.

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
There is a reason why I don't hardwire or mount mine permanently on my windshield--- this is just screaming to have some thief check out the inside and valuables of your new car. Instead while it is not necessarily the most convenient thing, but definitely worth it, I will always get my camera out of the center glove compartment where I put it in when I arrive to work or even in my gated community (away from sun which causes it to be scorching hot) and just stick it to my windshield by the suction cup and power it on with the A/C cable to connects to my cigarette lighter.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
So sayeth the Shogun of Harlem.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I gotta get one of these. :clap2:

Anyone have experience with this brand?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WU428UE?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links
Notta. But this is the one I was going to get before getting the Mobius.

http://www.amazon.com/E-PRANCE®-Amb...=1434341013&sr=1-9&keywords=e-prance+dash+cam

And this is an updated version of the one that I got for my fiance last year.

http://www.amazon.com/E-PRANCE-Dash...pebp=1434340974727&perid=0BCD4119B5AE4B3CAF6D

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Got my new toy today!

Fresh from China. :headbonk:
image.jpg