Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
i ended up getting a lethal stainless h pipe because of this thread. i made sure to try and take pics of what was questioned here before installing it... what do you guys think:
Looks a little better, but I wouldn't be happy about those metal scraps hanging out there in the main exhaust flow.
Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Looks a little better, but I wouldn't be happy about those metal scraps hanging out there in the main exhaust flow.
Those can probably be knocked out easily...

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i went in there with a longneck needlenose pliers and pulled most of it out, but there was a chunk i couldn't get to. the mechanic just rolled his eyes and said stop it with the OCD because in the big picture it's not going to make a difference lol

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Called yesterday to get refund and it was handled in like 4 minutes.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
i went in there with a longneck needlenose pliers and pulled most of it out, but there was a chunk i couldn't get to. the mechanic just rolled his eyes and said stop it with the OCD because in the big picture it's not going to make a difference lol
How is it sounding thumper? I'm still undecided on which one to get. Did you get it shipped here or point roberts? Welded or clamped?

Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
it's exactly like it does in the video posted by lethal performance. it sounds better but it's not much louder unless you stand on it and even then it's not going to get you a noise violation ticket like my old roush axlebacks did on my s197.

i shipped it across the border because i don't have the time to go to pt. roberts anymore. i got them when lethal had their last sale so that helped.

it's clamped, but i took it to a shop to install it because i'm getting too old (and fat) to crawl under the car anymore.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
I am really glad you are all getting taken care of and we are able to resolve this quickly.

I just wish I had seen this thread sooner.

Reading through the thread this morning made me feel like the townspeople were gathering with their torches and pitchforks, lol.

I truly do understand the frustration. I am an enthusiast too and at one time a customer to many of the companies on this site.

For anyone still reading this, in the future - PLEASE reach out to us directly. PM me, email our staff, call us, post in our section or tag me in a post.

We honestly want to make sure stuff like this is nipped in the bud the moment it shows itself.
Dave: how is your aluminized h-pipe? Is it from the same factory or manufacturer as the SS that you had to pull?

Anyone open that one up?

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Dave: how is your aluminized h-pipe? Is it from the same factory or manufacturer as the SS that you had to pull?

Anyone open that one up?
This entire thread is about the aluminized one, not the SS one.

IMO, the mods should lock this thread, and probably delete it as well. CJPP has taken care of the issue and won't be selling any more with this problem.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
This entire thread is about the aluminized one, not the SS one.

IMO, the mods should lock this thread, and probably delete it as well. CJPP has taken care of the issue and won't be selling any more with this problem.
Deleting this thread may result in some members not being able to resolve this issue. I was able to resolve mine because of this thread. Deleting it would be a disservice to forum members.

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Deleting this thread may result in some members not being able to resolve this issue. I was able to resolve mine because of this thread. Deleting it would be a disservice to forum members.
Good point. :amen: Mods can do what they think is best here.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.