Check your inboxes…….

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Interesting, I’m going there next week to get my steering wheel replaced. Not sure there is a reasonable dealer offer I would take.
It was a non-dealer offer, it was a personal. He was going to pay cash. I told him my number to get me to sell and he said he’d think about it. That was a month ago (maybe even a little longer) and I haven’t heard from him. I have no desire to sell my car but everything has a price, just has to be the right one.
Sponsored

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
It was a non-dealer offer, it was a personal. He was going to pay cash. I told him my number to get me to sell and he said he’d think about it. That was a month ago (maybe even a little longer) and I haven’t heard from him. I have no desire to sell my car but everything has a price, just has to be the right one.
I agree, everything has a price. Grabber blue is such a nice color! I might have gone for it had the one I got not been heavily discounted. My emotions almost overrode my wallet :crackup:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Ford isn't getting another dime from me.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I agree, everything has a price. Grabber blue is such a nice color! I might have gone for it had the one I got not been heavily discounted. My emotions almost overrode my wallet :crackup:
Sometimes we have to follow our emotions instead of our wallet 🤣. I’m so glad I picked the color I did. Was debating between GBM, Race Red and Eruption Green. I wasn’t able to see EG on a Mustang and the Bronco I saw it on didn’t show off the color as well as a Mustang does. There’s a lot of red Mustangs around here so I went GBM.

I thought about what I would buy for a daily if I sold my GT to that sales person. Would probably be a Mach 1 they have on the lot, black 2022 still brand new. Not ready to jump into an S650 yet, although it is nice

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Ford isn't getting another dime from me.
I'd love to give Ford some more money, but the direction things are headed does not look positive.

I thought I would never buy a Toyota. I really wanted a Mustang this last time, but I just don't see the value anymore.

Sponsored

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Sometimes we have to follow our emotions instead of our wallet 🤣. I’m so glad I picked the color I did. Was debating between GBM, Race Red and Eruption Green. I wasn’t able to see EG on a Mustang and the Bronco I saw it on didn’t show off the color as well as a Mustang does. There’s a lot of red Mustangs around here so I went GBM.

I thought about what I would buy for a daily if I sold my GT to that sales person. Would probably be a Mach 1 they have on the lot, black 2022 still brand new. Not ready to jump into an S650 yet, although it is nice
I was following my emotions enough when I was there to trade in my GT which I got a year before for the Mach. Nothing wrong with it, just wanted the Mach :like:
Sponsored