Sponsored

Check your inboxes…….

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Have you been surfing the Ford website, building a car online or visiting Dealers inventory? Ive been trying to do all that to get another as mine expired.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Have you been surfing the Ford website, building a car online or visiting Dealers inventory? Ive been trying to do all that to get another as mine expired.
Yes, I’m always on there checking something for someone. Plus they like me, they really like me! 🤣😂

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
A local Ford dealer send me, a 2500.00 coupon off a new Ford after I built a baby bronco on the ford site. Seemed like a gimmic to get you in the door that you'd never get off anything you want, only the units they can't move.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I got one as well. I’m constantly looking at dealer inventory and I’ve built a few things online. The dealer I ordered my 2022 from is always sending me inventory alerts too (by my request, I always like to see what they have coming in), so I think that has something to do with it also.

Sponsored

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Yes, I’m always on there checking something for someone. Plus they like me, they really like me! 🤣😂
what site do you use most? Im trying to figure out what triggers the offers.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I got one as well. I’m constantly looking at dealer inventory and I’ve built a few things online. The dealer I ordered my 2022 from is always sending me inventory alerts too (by my request, I always like to see what they have coming in), so I think that has something to do with it also.
Are you using the Ford.com site to check inventory or are you looking at actual Dealer Sites?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
what site do you use most? Im trying to figure out what triggers the offers.
I’m sure Ford has an algorithm that determines who gets the offers. Just keep popping onto Ford.com and the builder. In the builder check inventories and click on cars and dealers.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Are you using the Ford.com site to check inventory or are you looking at actual Dealer Sites?
I use both. But my dealer also sends me emails directly with inventory updates, so I’m guessing that probably triggers offers from Ford more than anything.

Sponsored

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I didn’t get that but I got the call from my dealer asking if I was interested in selling or trading in…I just bought the car in April.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if that can be stacked with X-Plan pricing...
Fortunately yes! Here is the small print.

*New 2‍02‍2/2‍0‍2‍3/2‍0‍2‍4 vehicles: Excludes all Raptor® models, Bronco®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 1‍/2‍/2‍4. See dealer for details.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I didn’t get that but I got the call from my dealer asking if I was interested in selling or trading in…I just bought the car in April.
When I went to the dealer I bought my car from to check out the S650, one of the sales people offered to buy my car on spot. Wanted it for himself. I politely declined, although it was a pretty decent offer

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
When I went to the dealer I bought my car from to check out the S650, one of the sales people offered to buy my car on spot. Wanted it for himself. I politely declined, although it was a pretty decent offer
Interesting, I’m going there next week to get my steering wheel replaced. Not sure there is a reasonable dealer offer I would take.
Sponsored